Moneyhub will help bring your money to life and see all of your finances in one place, wherever you are. Using the intelligent money management tools will help you to achieve your financial goals.
UNDERSTAND YOUR MONEY:
• Moneyhub intuitively categorises your transactions, and Spending Analysis shows you exactly where your money goes each month.
• Set Spending Goals and track your progress, so you can free up extra cash for the things that really matter.
• Use Forecast to map out what your finances could look like in the future, and answer the question "will I have enough?"
GET ADVICE ALONG THE WAY:
• Access your personal Hub, designed to help you make the most out of your money, and gain valuable insight into how you are doing and how to improve.
• Through Moneyhub you can find an adviser, connect with them and share your data instantly and securely.
• You choose what you want to share, and collaborate with advisers at home or on the go.
SECURE AT ALL TIMES:
• Moneyhub has bank-level authentication and security and run recurring penetration tests and security audits.
• We use a range of robust measures to keep your information safe at all times.
• We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and have gained ISO 27001 certification.
• Unlike some of our competitors, we won't sell your data to third parties or try to sell you products that you don't need.
WHAT THE EXPERTS SAY:
“If you look at your bank account each month and wonder just where all your cash went, then this could be the app for you. It allows users to plan a budget and track where their money is spent, along with tools for taxes, pensions and mortgages.”
- Abhijeet Ahluwalia, The Sunday Times
“Moneyhub will not only give a breakdown of where your money is being spent, such as on gas bills or travel, but will also give the detail: the total you spend at the Dog & Duck, say, versus the amount spent in Mothercare.”
- Andrew Oxlade, The Telegraph
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY:
“Well worth the subscription. It's easy to use and set up. Great customer support and has already helped us control our finances better. Highly recommended.”
- Yates_rwj, January 2017
“Easy to use, does what it promises and for once you are not the product they are selling. Subscription is worth the convenience and control over your finances (business and personal) you can get. Support is responsive, knowledgable and friendly”
- wiredfutureman, January 2017
“Paid for itself within a month by helping me spot charges and generally getting organised. Really great value app.”
- StuWright, November 2016
Once your trial ends you can choose to continue your premium membership for just £1.49 per month or £14.99 per year. We charge for Moneyhub because you are the customer – not the product. Moneyhub is available across all major mobile and tablet devices, as well as desktops and laptops, meaning that wherever you choose to manage your money, Moneyhub is there for you.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Performances enhancements and bug fixes when connecting new bank accounts.
Ratings and Reviews
Good but forecasting needs to be improved
In terms of account connectivity and historical spend categorisation and analysis it’s excellent. I was able to add all bar one of my accounts via connections. For the single one that didn’t exist it was a recent transferred company pension which isn’t available on connection lists yet (the app does however allows for manual account creation and transactions).
The biggest weakness is forecasting. It’s very light in this area. It just gives a very nebulous predicted spend. You can’t drill down into any details. I know I have specific regular direct debits and standing order payments every month. It would be great if you could explicitly forecast against known regular payments so that you can easily identify if any particular day you may slip into red when combined with other general spend patterns.
Most frustrating money tracking app ever! Avoid!
Been attempting to use this utterly useless app for a few months now and it’s the most frustrating, slow and disjointed money tracking app I’ve ever used. I tried it based on a friend’s recommendation but it’s not user friendly at all and it’s riddled with bugs. I don’t know what the developers are doing but it’s quite clearly not enough. It’s blocked my account multiple times now because of ‘unexpected errors’ and it can’t even track all my money and investments so what’s the point of it if I have to constantly update figures myself? No thanks, this app needs a lot of work still and with the error and bug-filled user experience I don’t trust the safety and security of it at all. I’ve turned off my subscription renewal with the App Store and deleted the app. I definitely do not recommend using it! There are far better options in the App Store.
I can connect a tonne of accounts, more so than any other money management app, and can see everything all in one place. It also had loads of features I’ve never even seen or thought of before and has helped me really get a hold of my finances. I’m finally saving money rather than overspending. Also the fact that they don’t sell my data like other money management apps is amazing and also their security is top notch.
- Moneyhub Financial Technology Ltd
- 15.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Moneyhub Financial Technology Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Moneyhub Premium Monthly £1.49
- Moneyhub Premium Annual £14.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.