Intelligent, enjoyable commentary on the most important financial stories, and how you can profit from them.
"I recommend MoneyWeek to anyone who wants to make the most of their money." Hugh Hendry, CEO, Eclectica Asset Management.
Every Friday, MoneyWeek brings you:
– The week's most important financial news, explained in an enjoyable, thought-provoking way.
– Share tips: which shares to buy, sell, hold or avoid.
– Expert views and recommendations from City professionals, including fund managers, economists, stockbrokers, small cap specialists, commodities traders… tips you won't find anywhere else.
– Big picture views and predictions. For example, what you should be doing to protect yourself from the financial crisis… when you should buy into property again… what's next for oil, gold and commodities… which emerging markets give you the best opportunities to profit...
– Practical tips on managing your personal finances– how to pay less tax, which mortgage deals could save you money, which pension mistakes to avoid, how to get discounts etc.
– The best investment opportunities in the UK and from around the world – whether stocks, bonds, funds or ETFs etc.
"You've been worth your weight in gold." MoneyWeek reader Mike Howarth, Cardiff.
"If you want to be informed, ahead of the pack and enhance capital, then you'd better read MoneyWeek." Jim Mellon, Chairman, Burnbrae Ltd.
We hope you will make MoneyWeek part of your regular reading. It brings you all the financial news you need – in quick-to- read, easy-to-understand English. Allowing you to stay ahead of the trends, whatever they may be.
– The MoneyWeek app is a small file size, so you can download it in just a few minutes on an average broadband connection.
– Once you’ve downloaded the issue, you can read it wherever you like. There’s no need to stay connected to the internet.
– You can easily change the size of the text to suit you. And there’s a special "night mode" designed to be easier on your eyes in dark or dimly lit places.
– You can either tap through to your favourite section, or read page by page.
– Using in-app purchase you can choose to buy single issues or a quarterly or yearly subscription.
– Once you subscribe you will have complete access to every available issue.
– New issues are released every Friday. If you have iOS 5 or above and an active internet connection they will automatically appear in your Newsstand. Otherwise you can download them manually.
Subscribe to MoneyWeek today and you’ll enjoy a huge discount on the cover price…
- Subscribe monthly for £8.99
- Subscribe quarterly for £24.99
- Subscribe annually (51 issues) for £99.99
Subscriptions auto-renew depending upon their subscription term. We offer a one year subscription for £99.99 (auto-renewing annually), a quarterly subscription for £24.99 (auto-renewing every three months), and a 1 monthly subscription for £8.99 (auto-renewing every month).
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and, if you wish to cancel, should be cancelled through here. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and the cost depends on your subscription term (£59.99 every 1 year, £18.99 every 3 months, £8.99 every month) renewal.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms & Conditions: http://moneyweek.com/about-us/terms-and-conditions/
Thank you for reading MoneyWeek magazine and for your valuable feedback. If you're enjoying the magazine, please consider taking a few minutes to review our app.
To make our app better for you, we bring regular updates to the App Store. We have also updated the subscriber login functionality. We encourage you to get in touch with our customer service team if you have any issues logging into the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Frequently doesn’t download the issue to the app completely...pages missing and no apparent way to retrieve them. Exacerbated by the fact that you can no longer download a pdf version from the website, also, and that customer service take ages to reply (if they do so at all). The magazine itself is good and worth having - the app falls short of it.
App does not work. Don’t buy
The magazine does not download anymore. I rang MoneyWeek and they didn’t want to know. They ask me to ring Apple. I rang Apple and they say they are unable to help apart from a refund which they are trying to do now. But they say there is no guarantee. Very poor service from MoneyWeek. I am waiting to hear from Apple. Please don’t waste your money subscribing via Apple App Store.
The Ap is ok but, when updated, you lose all your previously downloaded issues - a pain! The feature to save articles is useful.
- Dennis Publishing Limited
- 16.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Copyright © MoneyWeek 1999-2017. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month £8.99
- 3 Months £24.99
- 1 Year £99.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.