... an advanced System Monitoring Widget for macOS. Monity takes place in macOS Today View and oversees your components statistics. Having an eye on your systems and network usage without messing around like before with huge and uncomfortable symbols in the menu bar was never so easy.
• Uptime, Processes, CPU Usage, CPU load average
• Wired, Active, Inactive, Compressed, Free memory
• App-Memory, File-Cache, Reserved memory, Available & Used Memory
• Supports new Memory display format
• Monitoring of all active Networks
• Active Connection, shows external WAN IP, internal LAN IP Address
•Incoming & Outgoing Traffic (current & total)
• Copy IP to Clipboards or open in your Browser
• Current charge with time left, original capacity of your battery and load cycles
• Battery charging and usage in Watt
• Battery charge of Bluetooth Mouse, Trackpad and Keyboard
• Mounted volumes (Internal, External, Network, USB, CD/DVD, TimeMachine, SD-Cards)
• Detailed Space usage
• Unmount Volumes directly within Monity
App usage Statistics (optional)*
• Detailed App usage statistics about CPU utilization, Memory usage and Energy impact.
• CPU usage for currently running Applications
• Memory usage for currently running Applications
• List Energy impact for currently running Applications
Sensors, Temperature & Fan speeds (optional)*
• Detailed statistics by numerous sensors for Temperature and Power consumption.
• Information about current revolutions per minute (rpm) for integrated Fans, as well as their limits.
• Widget Settings with individual customization options
• Sort and arrange Panels through multiple pages.
• Show / Hide Panels
• Rearrange Panels
• Exclude Volumes from Volumes List
... and many more
Let us know about all your feature suggestions, we’d like to know how to improve the next version of Monity. We’re always happy to hear your feedback!
Contact us at email@example.com
*Get additional Panels and Statistics by downloading Monity Helper inside the App under „Get more Panels“.
● Optimized for macOS 10.14 Mojave
● Overall stability improvements
● Compatible with 2018 Mac Models
Ratings and Reviews
Mine works fine
Doesn’t crash either.
Fan speed not working on 2018 MacBook Pro
Despite having the helper installed and getting temperature readings, the fan speed doesn't work.
Although i have a 2018 MacBook Pro, the fan is on a lot and i can hear it anyway.
I couldn’t get it working
Do I need the helper as well? Do I need to restart. The app opened when I clicked on it but doesn’t display in the side bar. I found a better app that shows in the top bar instead of the side.
- Lukasz Kulis
- 2.7 MB
- OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Lukasz Kulis
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.