The #1 preschool game in the app store. Learn and have fun by helping monkey pack lunch! Monkey Preschool Lunchbox is a collection of seven exciting educational games for your preschooler (ages 2 to 5).
*** FEATURES ***
-7 different games that teach kids about colors, letters, counting, shapes, sizes, matching, and differences.
-Lovable animated monkey helps kids along as they play the games.
-Dozens of sounds and voice recordings of colors, letters, fruit names, and more.
-Animated Stickers! Kids get sticker rewards to encourage their progress.
-Designed for preschoolers -- no confusing menus or navigation.
-Unlimited play! Each game flows right into the next.
*** INCLUDED GAMES ***
1. COLORS. This picky monkey only likes fruit of a certain color, touch only the color they like to pack the lunchbox. Teaches colors, color names, and grouping.
2. MATCHING. Match pairs of fruit hidden behind the cards to pack lunch for this monkey.
3. COUNTING. Count off the fruit the monkey is looking for to fill up the lunchbox. Teaches numbers and counting.
4. LETTERS. This monkey only wants fruit that starts with a certain letter, pick the fruit that starts with that letter. Teaches letters and letter sounds.
5. PUZZLE. This monkey's fruit broke into pieces! How odd! Put it back together for them. Teaches shapes and pattern recognition.
6. SPOT THE DIFFERENCE. Help the monkey spot the fruit that looks different, or is a different size. Teaches patterns, bigger, and smaller.
7. SHAPES. Help the monkey find the fruit in the shapes.
Have some comments on our apps? We'd love to hear it! Want to find out what we're doing next? Come visit us:
Email us: email@example.com
Like us: http://www.facebook.com/THUPgames
Follow us: http://twitter.com/THUPGames
Bug fixes and performance improvements for smoother play, have fun!
Ratings and Reviews
I highly r
Well, we just installed this and had an instant 30-40 mins of play. My 3 year old didn't lose focus once. she needed a bit of help on a few of the screens, but because the style of game is repeated every 5 or 6 screens then she got the hang of things easily without getting bored.
The sticker screen is a nice reward after the tasks, and also teaches them to drag and drop items in screen without any pressure.
A couple of things which have stopped it being a 5 star:
1) I would like to see an option for an English voice as well as American, I think it would have greater appeal.
2) We're teaching our child the phonetic alphabet, and when the monkey asks which letter the fruit starts with it's always non-phonetic. Again, perhaps another option that parents could choose in the settings section?
Overall a massive success, she now is looking forward to showing her Mum how good she is on it.
Best app we own! And we have a LOT
Bought this for my 12 month old and he got the hang of most of the games straight away. I helped with some of thm for a while but now he's 36 months and still enjoys it. Unlike most kids apps it's got staying power and has kept him learning and entertained for a long time.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.