Find your next job today with Monster Job Search.
Search, browse from thousands of jobs and apply from wherever you are in the world, directly from your mobile.
Monster helps you find your next job - faster than any other app. Swipe left: if you are uninterested in a position; swipe right: if you like a position for your next career, then instant apply with your customised CV!
No more sifting through jobs that aren’t relevant for you, no more lengthy applications. Let Monster do all the hard work.
SEARCH FOR JOBS
Need to find a job simply and quickly? Monster brings the jobs to you so you can search for your next position while on the go and apply instantly.
- With the Monster job app, you can easily search on the go
- Refine your search results by salary, location, job type and post date
- From thousands of available jobs, Monster will recommend the best jobs for you
SWIPE TO APPLY INSTANTLY
Monster wants to make your life simple. Swipe right, apply and access thousands of jobs. Here’s how it works:
- Fill in your profile and we’ll instantly generate a modern, mobile CV for you, or you can upload your own
- Set up your search by location, salary, job title, or keyword
- Browse jobs from all around the country and find work locally
- Swipe through your search results and easily swipe right to apply
Thanks to Monster, applying for a job has never been so easy!
- Update your personal profile and Monster will help you stay up to date by recommending the best positions for you
- With new careers added everyday, you can be the first person on the recruiter’s radar
Are you looking for a new position in IT, engineering, finance or any other field? Monster finds the job you really deserve!
A PERSONALISED EXPERIENCE
- See jobs tailored to your experience so you never miss an opportunity
- Keep updated with nearby and relevant roles so you can find the perfect match
- Monster is always on your side
READY FOR YOUR NEXT JOB?
- Get Monster in your corner.
- Get the job and the salary you deserve.
- Your next job is waiting for you to swipe right.
Download the free Monster Job Search App now and swipe to find your next position and kickstart your career.
New for iOS 12: use Siri Shortcuts to trigger your favorite job searches using a personalized voice prompt.
Plus, you asked and we listened. Starting with this release we will be rolling out the ability to upload CVs from iCloud for some (and eventually all) users. We have also improved the look and feel of the login and account creation screens, as well as other bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Much better apps available
Monster: your app is dire!
If I'm looking for contracts, I don't want to see permanent jobs. Your app is rubbish for this.
Contract jobs are time sensitive, so I want to sort them by most recent first. Your app is rubbish for this.
If I'm searching for "senior project manager" as a role, I want see ads with ALL those words in the job title, not ANY of them. I am not interested in EVERY job in London with "manager" in the title! Your app is especially rubbish at this. There's a theme here, isn't there?
The swiping thing is a time wasting gimmick when the feed is so full of dross I can't filter out. It's too easy to apply for jobs by mistake; make right swiping a shortlist, like other better apps do, rather than a one-touch application with no option to cancel. Rubbish.
Similarly, it's too easy to reject jobs by accident cos your so busy swiping thru dross. By the time you notice, it's gone, with no means to reset or recover it. Also rubbish.
Can I bothered to go on? Can I be bothered to keep using your rubbish app when nearly all jobs are advertised on other platforms and are so much easier to find, save, read, apply for, track, follow up, etc etc...?
This app is ridiculously frustrating. No way of filtering the type of job you’re looking for? I don’t want to have to see every possible full time job when what I want is part time. The search radius slider is infuriating as it’s so sensitive it’s next to impossible to be precise. That’s not even to mention the pointless swiping system. What employer wants hundreds of applications from people with no interest in that job? Imagine sifting through all the accidental swipes when trying to find a candidate. I’m surprised there are many businesses left advertising on here.
I am baffled what was going through the minds of whoever developed this app and why someone, anyone at Monster didn’t point out how little useful functionality this app actually has.
Awful app from a good site
Didn’t actually realise swiping right meant I’d actually applied for the job until reading here. Jobs aren’t something you decide on straight away, sometimes you want to read more or even give it consideration, you know, when you could be spending the majority of your life there soon...!! It’s even worse if you swipe right accidentally for a job you’ve not actually got an interest in, then can’t undo an application?! I’d imagine job posters are also not happy with this.
I’ve actually deleted this app now, but it would be easy to fix - just do as many have suggested and make the right hand swipe an option to review, then automate after that.
- Jobr, Inc.
- 79.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Monster Worldwide
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.