Tyneside Mind Mood Tracker is an interactive mood rating system and personal journal. Now you can track your daily ups and downs and spot patterns in your mood and behaviour:
• Does your diet affect your mood?
• How does alcohol really make you feel?
• Would you benefit from more sleep?
MOOD TRACKER FEATURES
– Rate your mood as often as you like, wherever you are.
– Keep a mood journal to record details of your situation.
– Track events, activities and triggers like exercise, medication and sleep.
– See how your mood changes from day to day and week to week.
– Spot patterns in your mood and behaviour.
– Synchronise with an online Mood Tracker account.
ONLINE MOOD TRACKER FEATURES
Edit your journal
– View mood charts over days, months and years.
– Access daily average mood scores.
– Share and receive wellbeing tips.
– Have your say on issues that affect you.
– Complete your profile for targeted information.
Sign up at www.tynesidemind.org.uk
Better filtering on Mood scores
Added the ability to add a reminder
Ratings and Reviews
Simply and clear
I wanted to use a mood tracker but as this is information I want to keep to myself I picked this application as it comes from MIND.
It is simple to use and as well as being able to just select a number to indicate your mood you can also write a description and print out details online.
One thing I would like is to be able to press on the icon on the home screen and select my mood number rating from there.
This app is really simple and easy to use. Record your mood using a 1-10 rating add comments if you want and save. Can be done several times a day. Good app to have. I love it.
Easiest tracker and from reputable site too.
I like the reminders you can set and it's literally a few presses and job down to record your mood unlike other more in depth trackers
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.