By A Tiny Tribe llc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Moodboard is the perfect app for creating mood and inspiration boards on your iPad. This latest version features support for the incredible new Retina Display. Collect, organize, and share the things that inspire you!
Moodboard has everything you need to jumpstart your next creative project.
- Import photos from your Photo Library or the web (we’ll remember the link for you!)
- Multiline text
- Color palettes
- Built-in backgrounds (cork, graph paper, blueprint, and more) and special items
- Support for VERY high resolution images
- Light photo editing (crop, saturation, tint, opacity, and other filters)
- Sharing via email, Twitter, Facebook, or iTunes File Sharing
- PDF or PNG export
- Organization for multiple boards
- Layer support, with locking/unlocking.
- RGB/Hex color picker, color loupe, and color wheel.
- Cut, Copy, Paste, and Duplicate items.
- Intuitive multitouch gestures for scaling, rotating, and resizing items.
WHO USES MOODBOARD?
Photographers, web designers, graphic artists and illustrators, wedding and event planners, fashion designers, interior designers, filmmakers, television producers, set designers, and creative professionals around the world. From hobbyists to professionals, Moodboard can help you:
- Quickly experiment with new ideas.
- Find the perfect design for your project.
- Produce higher quality work for your clients.
- Instantly share ideas with friends, clients, and colleagues - Save hours of frustration.
- Narrow down several design directions.
- Keep all your creative projects organized.
We’re here for you! Follow us on Twitter for updates and info at http://www.twitter.com/moodboardapp. You can also get help on our blog at http://www.atinytribe.com.
What's New in Version 2.2.1
* Fixes for iOS 6
Toolbox selection not good enough
Having tried out the free version and then deciding to purchase the full version (£6.99 I might add is a very ambitious price) I was expecting a much more varied toolbox, things like more 'mood boarding' elements, and definitely a better and more sophisticated font selection.
It seems the only extras in the full version are giving you are the choice of background (the selection here is also disappointing - powerpoint circa 1998) and support for retina display. To justify the expense of this app you need to up the game of your customising options.
I use this app all the time. Great for collecting images and creating idea themes, plus the annotation tool is handy. Have used for work & leisure and keep coming back to it. A little fiddly to manipulate sometimes but once you have e knack it's great. Some enhanced editing features and moodboard tools would be amgreat addition
I LOVE THE APP, but, The app is having some difficulties with my mail client? When i try and send the finished moodboard via email, sometimes it just stays in my outbox?? Not good:(