NOTE: This official Moodle app will ONLY work with Moodle sites that have been set up to allow it. Please talk to your Moodle administrator if you have any problems connecting.
If your Moodle site has been configured correctly, you can use this app to:
- browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- receive instant notifications of messages and other events
- quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- view your course grades
- and more!
Please see http://docs.moodle.org/en/Mobile_app for all the latest information.
We’d really appreciate your feedback on what else you want this app to do!
• Customisable Course overview
• Group messaging support
• Performance improvements
• Improvements in sections navigation
• Support Nextcloud integration
Ratings and Reviews
Lots of room for improvement
It is very laggy and slow, constantly buffering and jumping when you don’t want it to. It’s also very hard to navigate, it isn’t easy to find what your looking for as the layout doesn’t make much sense. I will still use it because of the convenience of being on mobile but it will be an irritating experience.
I like the fact that there even is an app for Moodle, and it does what it needs to do. I wish it supported multitasking on the iPad, though.
no matter what I do it says my logon details are invalid even though they work fine on the website. don’t download this, just keep a web page for moodle ready, this app doesn’t work at alllll 🙄🙄
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.