Graph your moods on the fly. Track as little or as often as you want (mood-swings? no problem!), whenever you want (at home, on the go, and even without Internet!), and look back to see your moods over weeks, months, and years to learn about yourself and live better!
See what others are going through and optionally chat anonymously. Form instant friendships and support networks. Get support when you need it, and give support when you feel like it.
An optional upgrade is available to keep your journal private. Everything else is free.
- Works offline, and syncs when you’re online (must turn on sync)
- Share with a counselor or friend
- Track as often as you want, whenever your want
- Daily reminders (with push notifications enabled)
- View on your computer
- Fingerprint lock (Touch ID devices only)
- Due to popular demand, you can now find anyone by username with the new "Search" button on the public feed. Find your friends in real life or ask your counselor or therapist to find you.
- Optimized for iPhone X screen size.
Ratings and Reviews
It's a little hobby for me and I can use it to just keep track of things and remind me of good times. I really like the offline feature as I often feel the most knowledgeable about my day at 2am ; after my internet turns off. Also it's good if you're traveling or the Internet is bad, which it quite often is here due to conjestion. The best app by far in my opinion because it has no adverts and is nicely laid out so that it isn't overloading, which can be overwhelming to someone, especially if they are not in the best shape emotionally. Although I think there should be an option to choose to have either 5* or 10* rating option, this really has helped me and is played out nicely. Also, a "mark all read" thing would be good for notifications. Thank you so much~ 🌿🗝 EDIT: Two glitches I have found: if you type too much, all the words turn invisible and stuff, and if you scroll the date too far then it goes glitchy. An issue for me bc I write in ALL of diary entries from ever.
Best mood tracker I've used so far
Yes keeping track of your mood or even a little note of a feeling or flashback in my case; some think it could be easy just to type it into your smartphone's notes. But it's not!
On Moodtrack I can make my 'moods' public or private. State the mood/ feeling add notes if you like then rate it worst to best.
I've had some really supportive comments/ advice left on a couple of my posts - for me having the acknowledgment helps and seeing others that are going through the same thing helps also.
I found it so difficult to write stuff down in a diary at the end of the day. To have to concentrate on how I've felt over the previous day to be able to track my mood and thus improve my mental health care process. I found this app and the ability to record is now in the palm of my hand. I agree that it should be a 10 star not a 5 star rating as this would fall in line with the system that the mental health system works with but other than that what a wonderful bit of kit.
- Matthew Windwer
- 9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2012-2018 Matthew Windwer
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.