Moody Me - Mood Diary and Tracker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have more happy days! Track your mood with the Moody Me mood tracker app to find out what makes you feel good. Log your mood, note what affects it and record any treatments you’re taking. Take pictures of what makes you happy and play them back for an instant lift. Or see what makes you sad so you can better manage your mood. Whether you are managing a mood disorder, want to see how certain medications affect you or just want a snapshot of your disposition, Moody Me is the app for you!
Created by MedHelp, the world’s largest health community, in partnership with GE Healthymagination.
BENEFITS OF MOODY ME:
* Track your moods whenever, wherever
* Take pictures of what makes you happy or see what makes you sad so you can better manage your mood
* If you’re feeling down, play a slideshow of your happy photos for an instant lift!
* View a gallery of your mood photos to learn what makes you feel good or bad
* Record events (such as work stress, financial or relationship issues, or menstrual cycles); various symptoms (like anxiety or fatigue); and any treatments you may be taking (including medications) and to see exactly what affects your mood
* See how your mood changes from day-to-day and month-to-month with colorful graphs
* See how your mood trended over the last 90 days to get the big-picture view
* Calendar view quickly shows how you were feeling on a given day and what influenced your mood
* Post questions and get answers to your mood concerns in MedHelp’s free support communities
* Whether you’re managing a mood disorder or just want to see how you’re feeling, Moody Me can help!
* Sync/backup your data online to MedHelp’s free Mood Tracker app
* Access to your information online from any computer
* Add information online and have it automatically sync to your iPhone
* Print out all your mood data from medhelp.org — great for doctor appointments!
Note: This Software is intended for informational and educational use only. Please consult your health care provider for any health concerns.
Keywords: mood, depression, bipolar, mood tracker, feeling, bipolar disorder, mood disorder, affect, mood journal, depression journal, mood diary
What's New in Version 1.3.1
Really good but went onto privacy settings and can't get back out again, as no back button on ipad! Will have to delete.
Amazing app. Very accurate :) x
Easy to use!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 17 October 2012
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 8.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Medhelp
- © 2011 Med Help
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.