Moonpig - Send Personalised Cards, Gifts & Flowers
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
What makes Moonpig special? You, of course.
Choose from a wide range of greetings cards, stunning flower bouquets and amazing gifts, perfect for any occasion. Send these straight from your phone or tablet with the Moonpig app.
We are constantly adding to our ranges and running special offers, so keep checking back to see what’s new.
Using the app is easy
• Search through our full range for your perfect card
• Browse by occasion to choose from a wide range of designs
• Personalise your card with your own photos and message
• Add a stunning flower bouquet or an amazing gift
• Send it straight to that lucky someone or back to you to sign - all cards sent back to you come with an additional envelope.
• Feel good, because you’ve made someone’s day
• Upload photos straight from your phone or tablet.
• Pinch, zoom, rotate a photo to add that extra touch.
• Never forget a birthday or event again – Set a reminder and we’ll let you know when it’s time to order a card / gift
• Add contact details and birthdays straight from your phone, tablet .
• Received a Moonpig video card? Watch it via the app and bring your card to life
• Order by 7pm – we’ll pop your card in the post that same day (Mon-Fri)
• Send your card first class, by special delivery or standard international post (if it’s going abroad)
• Guaranteed Saturday special courier delivery
• Cards cost from £2.99 plus postage
How to Pay
• Debit/credit cards
• Moonpig pre-pay credit
Go on... create your own Moonpig Moment and give the app a try today.
What's New in Version 4.3.1
Announcing: a new app update (or app-date if you will) for iOS.
So what's new? well, we've fixed any niggling bugs so they will bug you no longer. There is also a brand new login screen as well as a few other little enhancements. Appy days!
Needs to be updated
I've just used the Moonpig app for the first time. It was easier to navigate using my iPhone but when I selected an address, I wasn't able to edit it (persons name who lives at the address) so had to go through the whole thing again. Then when I came to payment, where was the option to add £5 get 25% free?! The order went through before the option appeared, so it would seem that this option (available on your full site) is not available to use on the app. Frustrating. I won't be using your app again until you update it to include all the options on your full site. I will be raising a complaint.
Why oh why have Moonpig not yet fathomed out how to let you add credit via the app or the website. Just ran out of credit so came out of the app and logged in via safari to buy my card and add credit because that's the only way to purchase credit. It has taken me an hour of reading error messages and "we are preparing your card" and I've given up. You need to make adding credit easier because it's putting me off purchasing any more cards and I use this a lot
Great new version
I have used Moonpig for years but disappointed with their app on iPad, however just ordered without any issues, uploading photos and resizing positioning etc was a doddle. Font positioning and size made easier, no more wondering if text size is suitable to card size chosen ( given that card size choice is after personalising) it looks like Moonpig now take this into account ... well here's hoping!
* Missing an option to Add Prepay credit via the app
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: 02 February 2017
- Version: 4.3.1
- Size: 44.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Moonpig.com Limited
- © 2015 Moonpig.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.