Moonpig - Send Personalised Cards, Gifts & Flowers
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
What makes Moonpig special? You, of course.
Choose from a wide range of greetings cards, stunning flower bouquets and amazing gifts, perfect for any occasion. Send these straight from your phone or tablet with the Moonpig app.
We are constantly adding to our ranges and running special offers, so keep checking back to see what’s new.
Using the app is easy
• Search through our full range for your perfect card
• Browse by occasion to choose from a wide range of designs
• Personalise your card with your own photos and message
• Add a stunning flower bouquet or an amazing gift
• Send it straight to that lucky someone or back to you to sign - all cards sent back to you come with an additional envelope.
• Feel good, because you’ve made someone’s day
• Upload photos straight from your phone or tablet.
• Pinch, zoom, rotate a photo to add that extra touch.
• Never forget a birthday or event again – Set a reminder and we’ll let you know when it’s time to order a card / gift
• Add contact details and birthdays straight from your phone, tablet .
• Received a Moonpig video card? Watch it via the app and bring your card to life
• Order by 7pm – we’ll pop your card in the post that same day (Mon-Fri)
• Send your card first class, by special delivery or standard international post (if it’s going abroad)
• Guaranteed Saturday special courier delivery
• Cards cost from £2.99 plus postage
How to Pay
• Debit/credit cards
• Moonpig pre-pay credit
Go on... create your own Moonpig Moment and give the app a try today.
What's New in Version 4.7.0
At Moonpig we’re full of great new ideas to help you get creative on the go.
For the most enjoyable experience, you’ll find little bug fixes and improved performance with each new update, and fantastic new features announced here when they’re ready to roll!
We’d love to hear your feedback too, so please rate the app and tell us what you think!
Potential to be good but poor
This app has potential to be good but it isn't. Products disappear mid basket (flowers), there are no error handlers on forms and no indication of what credit cards are accepted.
The flow of the app is all over the place, really old fashioned and at the point it is beyond fixing. Moonpig should start again with a better understanding of a non-linear shopping experience and make it a more pleasurable experience.
There are too many loops to be stuck in and with the combination of credit card and products I want, it won't let me proceed to buy. Not a great first experience of Moonpig. Will be uninstalling.
Good but could be better
Love Moonpig and was excited about the fact I could have reminders sent to me, but it will only allow events to be added from the webpage not the app (though they do pull through to the app), and you can't set the reminder any earlier than 7 days without the app crashing... not sufficient for Australia, NZ and Ireland where I need several of them to go. Please make this a 5* app by correcting these issues (and I'll end up spending more with you!!!)
Super app. I find it much easier and quicker than using a conventional computer. In my experience delivery has always been the following day and I use Moonpig for most birthdays. Give it a go. You won't be disappointed: )
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: 18 April 2017
- Version: 4.7.0
- Size: 54.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Moonpig.com Limited
- © 2015 Moonpig.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.