By SunSpark Labs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use Morfo to quickly turn a photo of your friend's face into a talking, dancing, crazy 3D character!
Once captured, you can make your friend say anything you want in a silly voice, rock out, wear makeup, sport a pair of huge green cat eyes, suddenly gain 300lbs, and more. Want to show off your awesome 3D creations to the world? Easy! Record a message and post a video of your talking, dancing character right to Facebook! Use Morfo to create the coolest Party Invite or Happy Birthday message ever.
Morfo is simple, fun and flexible. FREE features include:
* Turn friends, pets, drawings or objects into life-like 3D characters.
* Record, then post videos of your characters directly to Facebook.
* Apply funny wigs and Disco Glam makeup to your faces.
* Make faces rock out to a crazy speed metal song!
* Email photos of your faces to anyone.
* Play with six fun, read-made characters right away.
Want to give your characters even more Makeup and Custom Costumes? Or record them while they do a funny Disco or Cartoon dance? Try in-app purchases to get advanced features like:
* Custom Costumes: Superhero, Gothic Rock, Fantasy Hero, 60's, Animals and more!
* Unlimited access to Super Fat, Mega Heroic or Crazy Cute Morfs.
* Unlimited access to Rock Out, Disco and Toon Dances.
* Unlimited saving of all your customized faces.
Feeling creative? Try Morfo on people, pets, a kid's drawing, or just about any object you can think of. Ever wonder what your cat might look like six times heavier and wearing clown makeup? Morfo can show you! Now want to see him rocking out to crazy speed metal? Done! Unleash your diabolical imagination on those photos.
What's New in Version 2.2.2
- PLEASE NOTE: iPads with iOS9 or higher,
some users report issues running Morfo.
If in doubt, please try our free iPhone version!
- UI enhancements to make sharing and recording easier
- bug fixes
I watched Danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil use this on their gaming channel and was like 'Yeah! This looks great!' So I downloaded only to not find a compatible face photo in my camera. That's was my fault, so I just downloaded a picture of a celebrity from the internet to mess with. When I tried to frame his face, they was the most uncooperative sliders ever. No twisting even an inch. No options to change face shape. I fit it as best I could, and then went on to the eyes. It gave the the left eye for the right eye, and the right eye for the left eye. Very funny! When I got to the nose, it gave me the frame upside down. Upside down. I placed it randomly and moved on, increasingly frustrated. It the gave me the slider for the the mouth- also upside down! Moreover, it didn't even show me the mouth, it showed me the nose!? Is this some sort of joke?
A few more things.
Well, you can't choose makeup, nor save videos without purchasing the full version. You could add hair styling, and applying makeup. Also, there are ads all the time for the full version so could you cut that down a bit?!? Other than that, it's great. You can mess with siblings! Muahahaha! Endless possibilities, people.
I watched Dan and Phil play this and I strait away downloaded it but when I did it I tapped play and it worked with the lady but when I tapped create it went the a screen that gave you the option to choose or take the photo and I tapped take the photo so I took the photo and it just went back onto the same screen again so I tapped choose photo and then I tapped on the photo I wanted and all it did was just go back onto the same screen and do nothing
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 21 November 2013
- Version: 2.2.2
- Size: 18.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: SunSpark Labs
- © 2013 SunSpark Labs LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Complete Pack£1.49
- Morfo Standard Pack £1.49
- Superhero Theme Pack£0.79
- Animals Theme Pack£0.79
- Gothic Rock Theme Pack£0.79
- Sixties Theme Pack£0.79
- Fantasy Heroes Theme Pack£0.79
- Carnival Theme Pack£0.79