Morning Pages: Morning Journal
By Anastasiya Gorban
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Write 500 words or more every morning to calm your mind and focus. Morning Pages is your private diary that analyses your writing to discover emotions, mood, and topics that matter to you.
Do you have a writer's block problem? Are you experiencing depression and anxiety? Morning Pages is here for you.
Writing your thoughts and sometimes randomness helps you create a deeper self-awareness and a mindset of clarity.
Morning Pages is a great tool for writers to practice their craft, for artists to battle creative blocks, for entrepreneurs to generate new ideas, and for everybody else working on their wellbeing and mental health.
Morning Pages is built on the idea that lies at the core of Julia Cameron's book "The Artist's Way."
Our journaling app allows you to:
• Write about 500 words or more every morning.
• See what emotions prevail in your text.
• Track how your mood changes over time.
• Reveal topics your writing is associated with.
• Set up a reminder to build up a writing habit
• Protect your pages with a password that only you know.
• Pages are stored in iCloud, so you won't lose them if you change your device.
What's New in Version 1.3.2
Bugfixes and stability improvements