Great news - now you can use your iPhone or iPad to shop online with Morrisons and have food, drink and more delivered to your door. Here are just some of the handy features we’ve included in this app to help make your grocery shopping as easy as possible.
• Log in with your Facebook account (that’s one less password to remember).
• Stay sync’d with your Morrisons.com account - start an order on your computer and complete it on the app (or vice versa).
• One-click shopping - Instantly add a product (or even a whole basket) to a checked out delivery with.
• Scan your favourite products with our handy barcode scanner to speed things up even more.
• Instant Shop - we’ll automatically create a typical order for you, based on your recent deliveries.
• Search for your whole shopping list at once - our handy jotter tool is a notepad and search engine rolled into one.
Please be aware that we do not deliver to some parts of the country just yet. Our app is also not available in some areas. We are working very hard to make it available.
Choose from handy one hour delivery slots 7 days a week and try food shopping online using a laptop, mobile or tablet. You can even import your favourites from other supermarkets.
We’ll deliver British farmed foods to your doorstep. Choose hundreds of fresh products, all with the same quality and best before dates as our stores.
Shop weekly special offers with delivery from 99p. Browse thousands of Price Crunch offers, as well as low Morrisons prices on everyday essentials.
We’ve squashed a few bugs so the app should work smoother than ever. Happy shopping!
Ratings and Reviews
Just use website
Through the app I can’t get deliveries in my postcode but can through the website which seems strange.
Sort out you post code engine.
I can order to my post code via the website, but not via this app. Unbelievable design gap
Disappointed. Still unable to use.
I’ve been waiting to be able to use the app but after all these months it’s still saying the app can’t be used for my postcode yet?
Very unhappy as shopping in the desktop site isn’t easy.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.