Moths of Britain & Ireland
By NatureGuides Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Based on the second edition of Chris Manley’s ‘British Moths’, this astonishing resource covers 2147 species of moth found in Britain and Ireland. This comprehensive resource presents beautiful photographs and details text for all species, plus maps for all resident species.
• Over 3200 beautiful photographs, carefully chosen and displayed
• Informative text including flight season, wing span, food plant, and identification tips
• Maps for all resident species
• Comparison mode, including suggested similar species
• Everything stored offline; no need for wifi or a data connection
• Choose to display only macro or only micro moths
• Quickly and elegantly move between species by swiping up or down
• Colapse all open lists in the side drawer with a single pinch gensture
• Search for a species using English name, Scientific name, Bradley number, or new Log number
• Base app contains over 870 full species accounts; an In-app Purchase gives access to more than 1200 more species, all new in the second edition of Chris Manley's ‘British Moths’
• Access to content from UKMoths (available via an internet or data connection)
What's New in Version 2.0.4
– We've fixed the on-the-fly linking between this and our other moth app: Field Guide to the Moths of Great Britain and Ireland.
– Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
– Security updates for accessing UKMoths content.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 19 April 2017
- Version: 2.0.4
- Size: 1.89 GB
- Language: English
- Developer: NatureGuides Ltd.
- © NatureGuides Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Second Edition New Species£6.99