"Easily one of the best sources out there for car news..."
"Weeks ahead of the popular automotive magazines..."
"Love this app. I'm a huge car guy and this is perfect…"
"Car enthusiasts should be pleased at the amount of information included in the app." - PC Magazine
Motor Authority’s sleek car news app for both iPad and iPhone delivers up-to-the-minute luxury and performance car news, exclusive first drive reports and automotive analysis from a team of editors and contributors from around the world, around the clock.
Car enthusiasts writing for car enthusiasts. The best car news source on the planet.
- Get the very latest stories at a glance with our infinitely scrolling and photo-rich home screen.
- Tap your way through breaking news, road tests, photo galleries and features of all your favorite cars.
- Browse sections--from First Drives and Spy Shots to Concept Cars, Racing and Auto Show coverage--with the touch of your fingertips.
- Bookmark stories you like and return to them later -- then easily share your favorites on Facebook, Twitter or by email.
- Search for topics you care about using our app search and save those searches as your own personal 'sections' you can check daily.
- Take in beautiful hi-res car photos, behind-the-wheel video first drives, and live on-site reporting from some of the world’s most exclusive automotive events.
CONNECT WITH US TODAY:
◆ Email us: email@example.com
◆ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MotorAuthority
◆ Twitter: http://twitter.com/motorauthority
◆ Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+Motorauthority1/
◆ Get our daily email newsletter: http://eepurl.com/bawRg
- Fixed Gallery Bug
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic app, cannot fault daily car news updates. However a the app has quite a number of kinks. The app ergonomics aren't as intuitive as other car news apps, motor authority hasn't updated this app in so long that it's lagging behind. When clicking spy shot articles it does not open the current article you click, it takes to to the first article relating to the car in the spy shots therefore you won't read the up to date article which often is an annoyance as I have to visit the motor authority site or use a competitors site to see their articles on that particular subject.
1. Update the app
2. Fix some of the issues regarding linking the correct apps to correct articles
Very clean and informative app I love the font of articles the whole look just makes it a joy to read on the iPhone 5! Very impressed !
Please change the way the square thumbnails scroll to a softer scroll instead of jumping a bunch each time.
I check this app for news everyday. It does a much better job than the Carbuzz app on my iPhone 5c.
Please carbuzz take note!
"I say this as it was my favourite car news app"
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.