By Taphill Studios Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"You will be ready for the ultimate emergency situation."
Adam Curry - The Big App Show
"Motormate has the potential to help me a lot."
If you have ever had trouble starting your car then Motormate is the app for you.
There is nothing more frustrating to your day than finding your car just will not start. Trying to pin point what's wrong can be a real pain and you don't always want to call those breakdown guys every time.
Now with Motormate you can quickly and effortlessly fault find the problem and check the best solution to it. Maybe you have a flat battery? A faulty spark plug? Perhaps you just need a quick reminder on how to jump start. For all these things and more Motormate is the first and best option.
Featuring multimedia sounds and animations that no reference book could include, Motormate can really get to the source of the issue. The answer will be right at your fingertips.
Motormate features include:
• easy to use diagnostic tools to locate starting faults,
• clear and simple to follow guides on how to jump start and push start your car or change a wheel and more,
• a handy reference for engine components such as spark plugs, air filter, the battery and starter motor,
• an intuitive user friendly design and lay out,
• beautiful hand drawn graphics and animations, including high-resolution images,
• handy hints and tips for healthy and safe motoring,
• a rescue aid section detailing user location; including address, a map and coordinates.
We are positive you will love this easy to use app as much as us. Taphill Studios would like to point out, however, that Motormate should be used as a compliment and not a replacement to your vehicle maintenance manual. Never attempt any mechanical procedures you do not feel comfortable in undertaking. Always take caution around vehicle batteries and moving parts and be sure to read all
Stay safe and happy motoring!
What's New in Version 1.1
- a shiny new icon,
- high resolution graphics optimised for the retina display,
- complete reworking of the how-to screens,
- a new guide to changing a wheel,
- full redesign of many of the menus and buttons,
- a rescue section which displays user current location; including address, map and coordinates for when you are stranded,
- a safety guide section,
- a new engine issue sub-menu.
Passed my test recently and found this app very helpful. Easy to use, and very handily has a location/postcode finder. Recommended.
If you don't know anything about cars it maybe helpful. If you know a little it won't tell you anything you don't already know. Nice idea, a waste for me though. Should have read more carefully :(
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 18 November 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 6.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Taphill Studios Ltd
- © 2013 Taphill Studios Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.