Mountain Bike Rider Magazine - Featuring Trail Guides & Bike And Gear Reviews
By Time Inc. (UK) Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LIMITED TIME OFFER: 30-DAY FREE TRIAL WHEN YOU PURCHASE AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION. Download the app now and take advantage of this amazing offer when you subscribe.
Mountain Bike Rider is the UK's leading magazine for trail riding, mountain bike enthusiasts. mbr aims to inspire readers to just get out and ride, by providing the very best advice about where, what and how to ride. Every edition delivers the ultimate mix of inspirational riding features, extensive bike and product reviews and superb advice.
The available subscription periods for Mountain Bike Rider Magazine are 1 month or 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue £2.49
Purchase a monthly subscription £2.49
Purchase an annual subscription £19.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
- Please note that the 30 day free trial offer applies to new subscribers only and cannot be redeemed more than once
What's New in Version 2.3
Bug fixes and enhancements
Great mag and app
Not all online magazine apps are created equally. Some are so frustrating to use, I give up before the end of the first article.
No such problems here though... It just works nicely without being a distraction. The fonts are big enough to read without zooming even on iPad mini. And if I do want to zoom in, a simple pinch works flawlessly (you'd think this would work on all mag apps, but trust me, it doesn't!)
The content is interesting and varied with good reviews of bikes, kit, rides, events and plenty of tips and techniques to keep you stoked when you can't be on your bike.
Well done MBR. Recommended.
Fast and smooth
Excellent app, quick to download and v smooth reading experience on the ipad. Better than a lot of other digital mags which takes ages to download and then lag between each page. Impressed.
Cheaper to buy the printed copy!
Whilst the content of this is varied and usually interesting, I've just noticed on the front cover that the printed version is £4.95, yet the downloadable version is £4.99. It may only be 4p more but there is no "print" costs involved in selling this PDF version, so for me it should be more like £3.75 to be more worthwhile. It's how kindle tends to operate versus printed books.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 12 January 2015
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 6.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Time Inc. (UK) Ltd
- © Time Inc. (UK) Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Mountain Bike Rider Magazine Subscription£2.49
- Mountain Bike Rider Magazine Subscription£19.99
- March 2016 UK£2.49
- Feb 2016 UK£2.49
- June 2015£2.49
- May 2015£2.49
- June 2014£2.49
- June 2013£2.49
- August 2015£2.49
- October 2015£2.49