Mountain Biking UK celebrates everything that is great about mountain biking, enabling people of all abilities and ages to have a better time on their bike. Within the pages of Mountain Biking UK you’ll find everything you love about riding a mountain bike.
We bring you all the news and stunning photography of the very latest kit to drool over, plus exclusive info on the newest and best bikes that you can buy. Our Wrecking Crew test team are out there right now, riding new bikes and products to destruction, so we can give you the most informed and honest buying advice possible.
We’re on a mission to get newcomers up, riding and enjoying mountain biking in the shortest possible time, but we also love people who already ride too fast, too hard, and too much. So we’ve got the very best technique guides to help you get the most out of every minute on your bike – whatever your level and style of riding. And we have the best access to the pro riders who are always keen to pass on their tips to you.
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Users can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchase
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our App support page https://immediate1.typeform.com/to/kc5nri
* please note: this digital edition does not include the covermount gifts or supplements you would find with printed copies*
Thanks for using the Mountain Biking UK app! We're constantly looking for ways to improve our app and make it more reliable for you. Here are the latest enhancements you'll find in our update:
*General bug fixes
*An exclusive subscription offer for Christmas
We’d love to hear what you think of our app. If you have any questions, suggestions or feedback, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
May as well not bother
Be great if I could actually access the content. Constant crashing. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail. Seriously considering cancelling subscription but don't want to loose all my paid for content.
Not working on iPad anymore
This ver 3.16.2 of this app does NOT work with iOS 11.2.2 nor 11.2.5.
Really enjoying the app
- Immediate Media Company Limited
- 37.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Immediate Media Co
- In-App Purchases
- Mountain Biking UK subscription £3.99
- 1 Year's Subscription £39.99
- February 2015 Free
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.