Use MP3 Fuser to listen to the same songs in the same order, or to fuse multiple chapters of your favourite audio book.
Fusing your MP3 files is as easy as this:
1. Drag your files to the MP3 Fuser window.
2. Reorder them, if required.
3. You’ll then find the fused MP3 in your Music folder.
In the settings, you can customise the output folder.
• Just Scotch tape? No more: Your precious MP3 files are now fused properly, so VLC, iTunes and their friends find correct timing info. Get the party started!
• Put the dough into the oven, then fill it into the form … Confused? Now there will be no more wrong order in the fused file, since you can set a custom fusing order. Especially useful for audiobooks, cake recipes and other ordered media.
• Don’t want to store files in your Music folder? No problem. Call up the settings, enable geek mode and set a different folder.
Ratings and Reviews
Bought this app to join two MP3’s which it does ok but it always puts them in the wrong order. No way of ordering which MP3 is to be first. Rubbish
Developer Response ,
Hello Fastasfeck, thank you very much for trying out MP3 Fuser and taking the time to provide your comments. For the next version, we’ll give you the chance to drag the files into the correct order before starting the merge.
- Jublo Limited
- 13.6 MB
- macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Arabic, Finnish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016-2017 Jublo Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.