By Stephen Peters
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Calculate the fuel efficiency of your vehicles, dependent on the distance travelled since last fuel stop, and the amount of fuel it took to fill the tank.
This app will calculate:
- Miles per Gallon (UK/Imperial)
- Miles per Gallon (US/Metric)
- Litres per 100km
- km per Litre
- cost per mile/km
- cost per litre/gallon
Distance can be entered as:
- Miles, or
Fuel can be entered as:
- Litres, or
- Gallons (UK/Imperial), or
- Gallons (US/Metric)
You can also:
- Store multiple vehicles
- Store trips (per vehicle)
- Add notes to individual trips
- Auto-store when calculating
- View trip history as a list
- View trip history as a graph
- View average fuel efficiency
- View most/least efficient trips (highlighted in history)
- Edit trip history (distance, fuel, date/time, notes)
- Delete trip from history via the 'swipe to delete' method (like email and sms).
- Manage vehicles (edit, delete, order)
- Email entire trip history as a csv file (to use as you like)
- Tweet your results (including vehicle name)
Please note that you WILL NOT LOSE your data when purchasing to replace the Free (trial) version. All you need to do is export from the Free version, and import to this Full version. If you have any issues please contact support from within the App, or visit http://mpgca.lc
What's New in Version 3.11.1
+ Bug fix to restore iPad import functionality
I have been using this for sometime now and I have just upgrade my 2001 Audi A4 to a 2006 model and will be keeping an eye on both cars fuel usage.
The app is great, in fact I seem to remember it costing 69p (might be wrong on that as it was awhile ago) and to be fair it's looking a bit dated and I'm worried that as iOS keeps moving forward, this app might stop working soon. That would be a shame, as it's a useful little tool.
Update for 5 stars.
This a great useful product it still works fine although hopefully it will keep up with the ever updating iOS. On the face of it these updates should not cause any problems
Keeps Crashing When Opening
I like this app and have been using it for years however recently when it first opens and you try and save the data it crashes. Reopen it and then it works. Very frustrating
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 04 March 2015
- Version: 3.11.1
- Size: 4.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Developer: Stephen Peters
- © 2010-2015 Stephen Peters
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.