mSecure Password Manager
By mSeven Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Don’t take any chances with your passwords and private information; keep your data safe and secure with mSecure Password manager!
Imagine your phone is lost or stolen, you can have peace of mind knowing that mSecure has safeguarded your web site logins, bank accounts and credit cards thereby protecting your finances, identity and reputation.
mSecure is used by almost a million users worldwide, providing the best time-tested, trusted, convenient and secure solution for storing and syncing your important information.
“…it’s everything almost anyone would ever need in a password manager.” – Gigaom
mSecure Password Manager - Security Everywhere, Made Simple
ULTRA-SECURE: mSecure uses ultra-secure 256bit blowfish encryption to protect personal information such as account numbers, usernames, passwords and more.
• Auto-lock to protect the app from prying eyes
• Password Generator to create un-guessable passwords
• Sync Everywhere cloud data protection architecture not dependent on security of cloud service.
• Auto-backup reminder (NEW) and Email backup to keep data safe
• Optional self-destruct if hacker attempts to guess your password
• Sensitive fields are optionally masked from prying eyes
MADE SIMPLE: mSecure is made simple for everyday users with a native and high-res iOS look and feel with features like:
• Nineteen standard templates (3 NEW Templates) for fast data entry with the ability to create custom templates with UNLIMITED fields
• Over 270 icons to personalize your records
• Integrated search and collapsible section headers
• Sort by Name, Type and Modified Date (NEW)
• Full landscape support (optional)
• Groups to categorize your records
• Mark any record as a favorite for fast access
• Sharing of records via email, SMS or clipboard
• Personalize look and feel with Font and Theme options
“The program interface is intuitive and easy to use. [five stars]” – Software Informer
EASY ACCESS: mSecure supports iCloud and Dropbox cloud services to synchronize your data between your mobile devices and desktop/laptop computers.
• iCloud (NEW) sync support between iOS and MacOS (MacApp Store) platforms
• Dropbox sync for syncing with all platforms over Internet connections
• Auto-sync (NEW) for iCloud and Dropbox keeps data synchronized on all devices
• New mSecure browser (NEW) to auto-login access to your websites quickly and securely.
• Auto-capture web logins (NEW) and fill web form fields (NEW) with your mSecure data.
• Sync Everywhere architecture supports multiple cloud systems, safely and securely
• Sync multiple devices with multiple desktops via private Wi-Fi
• Import data from competitor products directly or via spreadsheet
◆ UNIVERSAL APP: BUY ONCE AND RUN ON YOUR IPHONE, IPAD AND IPOD TOUCH ◆
◆ $5-Off on Desktop versions of mSecure when you like us on Facebook ◆
mSecure for Windows and mSecure for Mac are now available at the low price of $14.95 USD with this $5 off coupon when you like us on Facebook.com/msevensoftware (regularly $19.95).
What's New in Version 4.2.1
Fixed an issue that might cause the keyboard to type slowly
Fixed an issue when logging into some sites
Fixed other minor bugs
DO NOT BUY THIS APP
I REGRET buying this app. It was a mistake. It's the equivalent of the horse and cart in software terms. It does not sync properly or easily with my mobile phone and syncing overall is very badly designed.
Adding it to multiple computers is awkward and the process of doing so makes no sense. It does not autofill when using your browser as many other password apps now do.
I now have to move all my passwords over to another app. The design, functionality and usability is very poor and badly thought out. Buying this app has lost me hundreds of dollars in lost time and productivity. I WISH I had never bought it.
Do yourself a favour and research password apps properly and DO NOT BUY this product. It's years behind of what is actually needed.
Overall, the combination of awful design and lack of modern useful functionality means that if you use this app you will pay a price in terms of wasted hours, confusion and you will ultimately need to move all your data to an app that's designed for the decade we live in.
Been using this app now for several years and it gives me the sense of security I need- it synchronises perfectly between iPhone iPad and Mac. Ideal for storing all my key information I'm happy with it. Key reason to use this software is that it can synchronise via wireless in close proximity so you do not have to use the cloud therefore you do not have to trust in any cloud services to sync .
Wouldn't be without it
I been using this app for 3 years now, I have never had 1 single issue with it. Have every password I use stored in it and reference it daily. I sync mine to my Dropbox so if I lose my phone or damage it then you just restore with no problem which I have done twice now. Worth every penny for the piece of mind it gives me.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 28 January 2015
- Version: 4.2.1
- Size: 28.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: mSeven Software, LLC
- © 2008-2015 mSeven Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Photos and Custom Icons£2.29