Cash Passport™, Mastercard®, is designed to help you Outsmart Travel.
Cash Passport is a reloadable, multicurrency prepaid travel money card – which helps take the stress out of spending internationally.
- Cash Passport is more secure than carrying cash;
- It’s accepted in millions of places (everywhere Mastercard is accepted);
- It allows you to load multiple currencies;
- It gives you the ability to lock-in exchange rates so you’ll know exactly how much money you have to spend; and
- 24/7 phone support to all Cash Passport customers no matter where you are in the world.
The smarter and savvier new app comes with improved usability and added functionality, so you can spend more time holidaying.
- Touch ID for fast and secure sign in;
- Real time view of your balance(s);
- Instantly transfer between currencies;
- Reload your card (where in-app top-ups are allowed);
- Monitor your transactions and spending; and
- Manage your personal and card details.
To find out more about Cash Passport and outsmarting travel, visit CashPassport.com
· iPhone X support
· Minor bug fixes to enhance performance
Ratings and Reviews
On the day of our departure I decided to set up the two cards we had so downloaded the app and registered the first card well tried to register it
.step one enter card details etc
Press continue no problem
Step two enter email and create a pass word
Again no problem but when you’ve done that there is no option to continue and just leaves you on that page go back and you have to enter everything again so did it all again only to be back at the same point were you can’t proceed any further so frustrating
Problems with topping up!
This app was good, but recently have been unable to use the app because an error message comes up stating “unexpected error unable to top up”
Anyway I have twice telephoned to top up as like the app it’s an instant top up! However, I have just got off the phone “it took 45 mins” But don’t worry you can top up online this takes 3-5 business days or ebanking which can take up to two weeks! Basically it has rendered the card useless for holidays! It’s easier just to get a normal prepaid MasterCard!!
Need bank card to top up
It’s getting better, but if you need to top up, you need to have a bank card with you in order to scan it, or manually enter it. The whole point for us was to not have to carry a bank card on holiday with us. Would be better if it could retain the card details securely, or have the option to use something like Apple Wallet, or PayPal to securely transfer funds from any account, as that is another issue, my wife can only transfer funds, as the card is in her name
- MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Limited
- 46.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.