MultiTimer is a versatile and easy-to-use countdown and stopwatch timer-app that combines a very elegant user interface and powerful features.
Along with the Pro version of the application, the free version of the app offers you all of the features that make you aware of your tasks and responsibilities.
The app has no garish or banner ads, mess and unnecessary steps - everything is clean, clear and consistent. All interactions with timers reduced to one-touch: Start, Pause, Resume, and Stop.
You can create multiple different timers and customise them by naming, colouring and giving timers their own icons and sounds.
MultiTimer allows you to run and reuse timers for anything what’s happening in your regular life: cooking chicken, doing some laundry, cleaning the house, taking a quick break during a busy working day, giving a minute to your favourite book or writing an article, playing chess or timing quizzes, or even carrying out therapeutic treatments.
Multitimer at a glance:
• Clean design and streamlined UI.
• Dark and Light style to choose from.
• Customizable boards and layouts to arrange the timers.
• Different types of timers run side by side.
• Countdown duration is up to 100 days in minutes, seconds and hours.
• One-tap functionality: one tap to start/pause/resume/stop.
• Wide range of useful and essential features.
• Simultaneous run and control multiple timers.
• Journals to track time of running timers.
• Widgets, iWatch app and complication support, Siri shortcuts.
• Timer management tools: Container.
(Learn more by tapping timers, tools or the "i" icon on the Edit toolbar).
- Multiple boards for setting required number of timers.
- Layouts with a suitable arrangement of timer: Adaptive, Fixed, and Flexible.
- A set of Countdown timers, Quick timer, Count-up timer, Pomodoro, Interval timer, Stepped timer, Stopwatch, Lap timer and Counter, Clock.
- Options for copying, deleting and moving timers.
- "Time" and "Date" options to specify duration.
- Counting down in days, hours, minutes and seconds.
- Counting up in milliseconds, seconds, minutes, hours and days.
- Indication of an "overtime" period for the completed timers.
- Editable titles and labels. Changeable colours.
- Adjustable sounds, alerts and notifications.
- Change settings and add extra time to running timers.
- The function to re-start "Autorepeat" timers.
- Timer startup configurations: "Delay start" or "Adjusted start" .
- Customizable "Commands" to start, pause and stop multiple timers at once.
- Journals to track time and actions of all your running timers. CSV export available.
- Viewing timers in a separate screen - Fullscreen mode.
- Export boards to transfer boards and timers to another device.
- Today Widgets: Multitimer interactive widget and widget for Active timers.
- Siri integration, Shortcuts and x-callback-url support.
- 3D Touch to control timers using pop-up menu.
- Apple Watch app and complication.
- WebShare function to display boards and timers on PC via web browsers.
- Notifications with action buttons: Terminate, Restart, and Snooze.
- Options to set up auto-lock and icon notification badge.
- Alerts don’t interrupt music playback.
Some of the listed features may be part of the Pro version, and therefore are not available in the free version of the application.
The icons are designed by icons8 from https://icons8.com/.
We always welcome new proposals and suggestions, which you can send to email@example.com or via the option "Send Feedback" in the app Settings.
Thank you for using MultiTimer!
This release includes performance improvements and bug fixes.
We're also dedicating a dev team to improving Multitimer to better solve our users' problems.
Therefore, we really hope you could spend a few minutes sharing your opinion about the app.
It would help us a lot! We are happy to receive your ideas and suggestions via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Really great, fantastic app, neatly designed, thoughtfully programmed and nice looking. I use it on daily basis for a number of purposes. The Apple Watch app communicates flawlessly with the iPhone app. The Watch app can be used even without connection with the Internet or the phone, and when the connection is re-established, the phone app is updated, so you can easily switch between the two devices.
The app has many options to choose from, and many handy settings in each type of timer, as well as nice little icons for timers.
Also, customer support of the developer is great. I had some problems with my Watch app recently, I wrote to them, and they were very helpful! (and the problem was solved).
All in all, I really recommend this app.
Good but could be better
Don’t normally write reviews but this is an app I love but just wish it did a few more things, unless I’m stupid and am missing something. The iPhone app itself is brilliant, however it could be better, you can set an actual time for a timer to start on individual timers but not on a group of timers. On the watch app it doesn’t seem like you can start the group timers to start together and the final thing I wish you could do is set a longer audible alarm on the watch app rather than just 1 beep as at work where it’s noisy you can miss it. However it’s still great and has really helped me be 1 step ahead at work filling in my production analysis board on time every time :-)
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your feedback!
Your suggestions will be considered and taken into account in in the subsequent development of the application.
Pro version is too expensive
The free version of the app is ad free, customisable and looks good, I especially like the over-time feature so that you can see how far past the timer you have gone, which is very handy for cooking. If all you want to do is assign timers to your cooker hobs, oven and grill, then 6 timers is sufficient, but if you want to add more timers for pizza ovens etc then the developers are asking £5 which is too expensive for such a simple app, especially as there are so many other similar timer apps that let you have more timers for free. If the pro version was £1.99 then I would have upgraded immediately and given five stars, but £5 is having a laugh.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review.
The Free version limits the number of boards, timers and functionality.
The user who gets a free app version has a single board with 6 preset timers.
But you can add 12 more timers that is the maximum number of timers available in the version.
Feel free to send requests to clarify features that you are not sure about. Contact our support team at email@example.com and they’ll help you figure it out.
Persapps Support Team
- Sergey Astakhov
- 91.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Persapps
- In-App Purchases
- Multitimer PRO £5.99
- Multitimer PRO £3.99
- Multitimer PRO £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.