As life struggles to gain a foothold in a devastated world, a new life-form emerges from the rubble. Mold yourself into any shape as you explore this strange, challenging landscape. The eerily beautiful visuals are complemented by the ethereal music of electronica legend The Future Sound of London.
** iOS Exclusive: iPhone X, iCloud and 3D Touch support! **
* Apple Design Award 2017 winner
* TouchArcade's Best iPhone Games of 2017
* The Guardian’s Top 25 Games of the year
* Rock, Paper, Shotgun’s Best Platformer of the year
* Computerworld’s Top 10 Innovative Games of the year
* IGN’s “Best of 2015” Most Innovative Games, Best Platformers
“The weirdest, coolest platformer I’ve ever played”
“Endlessly creative and exciting puzzle”
- 9/10 “Amazing” IGN
“Chic, stylish and Inventive”
"Puzzle design that never dips below being consistently, delightfully intelligent"
- A.V. Club
“Genuinely original and a smart physics puzzler”
- PC Gamer
“Beautiful and smart”
- Hardcore Gamer
“It’s one of the best puzzle games in a very long time”
- Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- Unique and innovative game with simple, groundbreaking touch controls
- Designed with Multi-Touch in its core for a complete tactile experience
- iOS Exclusive: fully immersive 3D Touch is used to determine eraser size
- iCloud support for sharing progress across your devices
- iPhone X wide-screen full support
- 7 vast hand-painted worlds filled with puzzles, secrets and imaginative bosses
- Origins of the Mushroom hidden in background clues. Can you unravel the mystery?
- Soundtrack by British electronica legend The Future Sound of London (FSOL)
- Left-handed mode insuring excellent play experience for all players
- Dozens of original achievements to conquer. Can you find them all?
- Speed-running and scoring challenges will keep you coming back for hours and hours of fungus!
Join other Mushroom 11 fans on our Facebook page:
Chat with us on Twitter: @UntameGames
If you find a bug, please let us know at email@example.com
- iPhone X fullscreen support
- iCloud support for sharing progress across devices
- Various fixes and improvements
- Localized to two First Nation languages: Inuktitut and Algonquin
Ratings and Reviews
An experience like no other
This game is beautiful, sad, and strange. Essentially a puzzle platformer in which you direct an amorphous green blob through a crumbling post-apocalyptic wasteland. The twist is that you can only control the blob by using your finger to wipe away bits of it which causes it to regenerate on the opposite side. It's a very strange, oddly absent way of controlling a character and it's the kind of thing that could only work on a touchscreen. The artwork is beautiful, absolutely beautiful. It's sometimes frustrating, the abstract control system can make even simple things feel difficult but in a way that's the genius of the game, forcing you to master a control system that you'll likely have never encountered before. The somewhat unpredictable results of your actions add to the charm and make that green blob feel like a real character. A wonderful experience.
I'm now down to an iPhone to play new releases as my iPad is now non compatible with everything (curse you Apple) and its games like these that I wish I had a new one.
Even on my 5s it is absolutely superb. A delight to explore the gameplay and the internal logic of the world and the narrative. In terms of feeling it reminds me more of Limbo than anything else but in terms of gameplay it's pretty unique (I agree with one review that it has flavours of the first time you played World of Goo and thought ...'uhoh... We're not in Kansas anymore'
Well worth the money and well done to the devs.
Innovative and simple, a pleasurable gaming experience.
Playing this reminds me of the first time I tried world of goo, such a simple elegant mechanic it's a wonder I haven't encountered it before. The post apocalyptic landscape is beautifully done. Well worth the asking price.
- Keren Software LLC
- 301.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2017 Keren Software LLC (Untame)
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.