Music Collector, Manager, Organizer & Inventory Database
By Runner Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Also look for our apps on the iPad! **
Quickly catalog, filter, sort, and manage all of the albums you own. View information, cover, and add personal details. CD, Vinyl LP, tapes, and more!
Uses barcode scanning, database search and manual barcode entry.
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Create a free account and store your albums collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS device any time!
- Syncs directly with http://www.sortitapps.com/ so you can manage your collection online at any computer!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new albums that you'd like to eventually own.
- Filter an Sort on any field of information within a album.
- A coverflow view to see all of your albums when you turn your device sideways.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Add your person details to a album: Loaned To, Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any album details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- Support for all countries, sizes, speeds, record labels, artist/bands, and more.
- High resolution cover art for each album.
- Full barcode scanning (10 items free, then in-app purchase).
- Bulk Scanning to add your albums to the application even quicker (in-app purchase).
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more! (in-app purchases)
Check out other apps by Sort It! Apps to manage most any collection you own.
What's New in Version 5.0.9
- Fixes a crash that can occur with in-app purchases.
Pretty useless app
Scanning a barcode identifies the CD front cover OK, but the only data recorded is the title, and that is often far from accurate: I scanned 6 CDs in the same series (all the same title, but Volume 1, Volume 2, etc) and in each case a different title was recorded, making meaningful indexing impossible. The artist's name is not recorded, nor any information about the tracks, nor anything else! Presumably the shortcomings relate to the barcode database rather than the app but, if the database is unreliable and inconsistent, the app is pretty pointless!
- Category: Music
- Updated: 10 July 2015
- Version: 5.0.9
- Size: 28.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Elizabeth Allen
- © Sort It Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock Pro£4.49
- Unlock Desktop Links£18.99