Music Interval Training Tool
By PS Ventures Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A fully customisable interval training timer that uses music to help you with your training.
As featured in the January 2011 issue of Fitness Magazine (http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/gear/reviews/best-apps-for-runners/)
Perfect for running, cycling, spinning, rowing or any other exercise involving interval training.
What makes it special:
1) Create a high intensity and a low intensity music playlist to help get you pumped up in your high intensity intervals and to calm your heart rate in your low intensity intervals.
2) You can fully customise your workout to include as many intervals as you wish for whatever duration you wish which you can then set to repeat. Or if you want, just use the basic interval timer for a simple workout of two repeating intervals.
What's New in Version 2.0
Fixes iOS5 crashing issue
Increased the number of songs per playlist to 50
Helps me as a beginner to running
As long as it is secured in an armband and you remember to put Repeat on and add enough time in your workout programme to get ready to go out door is brilliant in helping me start running - week 4 of my run/walk programme and I love it!
Very hit and miss. Even with repeat on, music often stops. Also repeats same track over and over again when alternating between high and low intensity. Waste of money
Doesn't even work. Music switches off after 60 seconds then full app switches off after your first low interval!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 08 December 2011
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: PS Ventures Limited
- © PS Ventures Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.