Music Tag Editor
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Music Tag Editor can help you to edit your Music Tag info easily and effectively,Batch edit all tags and batch rename with metadata, you can also use it to convert the text encoding of Music Tag, In situations,it can repair the messy code in Music Tags. You also can download the album image for MP3 from internet.
Support Music formats: MP3, M4A (Apple lossless), MP4, FLAC, APE, AIFF, WAV , Ogg files
Support ID3V1, ID3V2.3,ID3V2.4, xiphComments, APE Tag, Ogg Vorbis, Ogg Speex, Ogg Flac.
1. support id3v1,id3v2,xiphComments, APE Tag, Ogg Tags,iTunes tags. Tags:Title,Artist,Album,Genre,Copyright,Comments,Artworks,Lyrics and so on...
lyrics you saved to file can be show correctly in you iPhone or iPod music player.
2. support batch processing of lots of music files,support iTunes importing.
3. Online album image download,multi album image supported.
4. batch rename audio file with metadata
5. batch convert file name to tags using regular expression
6. user can change,convert the tag text encoding easily, it also can repair messy code in situations.
7. Fully iTunes Tag supported.
8. Support strip APE or ID3V1 tags in mp3 files
9. Batch clean tags
What's New in Version 3.0.1
1. Support for custom tags columns in Library.
2. Add newly supported audio formats : aiff file , oga file , wav file.
3. Fix some compatibility issues.
4. minor bug fixes.
Last updates for 2.6.0:
1. Totally new designed user interface, integrate all editor fields into main window,make your work more effectively.
2. Enable full screen window mode.
3. move rename function to tool bar.
4. Add artwork download settings.
5. Add Track number and year in Library.
6. Fix bugs may cause the user can not rename files.
7. Fix bug that failed to launch at some system.
8. other Bug fixes.
Considerable improvements in latest version
A useful app to use prior to importing to iTunes. Although all tags can be edited in iTunes, if you have iCloud Music on you have to wait a while after importing to make changes to the pages. Using this tag editor solves this problem and ensure that the music is imported correctly.
The ability to select all the tracks, and enter some details in a field, which are then applied to all the selected tracks - reather than have the changes applied when saving - would be very useful.
Can't upgrade from version Version 3.0.0 (1047) to 3.0.1 on my Macbook pro.
I get a message that there is a newer version of the Music Tag Editor application I run on my macbook pro but when I click on the option to upgrade I cannot because the only menu option I see in the mac app store is to open the existing version of the application that I already have. I have contacted support via email and I am waiting for a response.
- Category: Music
- Updated: 13 June 2016
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 6.3 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: liu zhuo
- Copyright © 2016 edysoft. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor