Great music for all! Musicbed is all about making quality music easily accessible for licensing, empowering creatives to tell better stories, and supporting musical artists.
We believe quality music shouldn’t be tough to track down. We’ve taken the grunt work out of the licensing process and brought the best in independent music straight to your headphones. Just a couple of taps gets you access to unique songs tailor-made for your project. When you find the right fit, you can quickly license it for your next project through our website or directly with our licensing team.
Here are some feature highlights:
- Offline mode! Take your music licensing into the depths of Yosemite or 32,000 feet up — offline mode will roam with you! You can now sync our playlists and your Wishlists for listening even when LTE and WiFi can’t make the hike.
- Top notch playlists that are updated daily by our team, so you always have the freshest vibes in your pocket.
- Follow playlists and artists to receive updates when your favorites release new music!
- Invite your peers to shared Wishlists to collaborate and add songs for a project.
- Add comments to shared Wishlists to let your compadres know which songs are perfect for the project.
- Immersive home view that gets you to the best new music, straight from our curation team.
- Choose whether to sync offline music using cellular data or back home on WiFi.
- Sort by album view for those of you that are into that sort of thing.
Members rejoice! We just added the Musicbed Membership toggle to our iOS app. Now you can filter to only see songs included with your Membership — the filter toggle is located at the top of the browse page and in your account settings. With the toggle on or off, you can also look for the ‘M’ symbol next to a song name — that indicates it’s included as well.
Ratings and Reviews
So the app is designed primarily for filmmakers wanting to licence audio tracks for use in productions. The app directly supports the website where music can be paid for.
It's a great tool to preview tracks that could be used later on, I'm a fan on having music available when shooting and having chosen the syle of audio I want, being able to have it in mind throughout a shoot which the app should allow me do. However it definitely needs work. It crashes constantly when using, when trying to skip tracks it crashes and when trying to open it, it crashes. Love the idea behind this but it's more or less unusable in its current state. Please make it work.
Hey there! We apologize for this issue, and have resolved it in our recent updates. Please make sure you have version 3.6.7.
Okaaaay, so, you can browse all this cool music. Then what? I'm pretty confused as there's no instruction, you don't seem to be able to do anything with it or download. So what can you actually do with this?
This app has a stunning and edgy layout, but I've never heard of one single artist featured on this app, and it completely ignores the existence of mainstream artists like Beyoncé, Rihanna, Drake, Future, Justin Bieber e.t.c.
Hey there! We are not a streaming service with top 40 artists, but rather a music licensing platform for filmmakers. Many of our artists are independent and up-and-comers, and we'd love for you to check them out!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.