By Musicjelly Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
As seen at the inTRANSIT and Barbican Weekender London festivals. Create and record music with Musicjelly Mashup by mixing audiovisual recordings of music & sound artists.
Musicjelly Mashup is an easy to use and fun app for all ages. You’ll have great fun mixing your own tunes and sharing your music videos.
- Choose from our library of artists from drummers to rappers.
- Watch and listen as your video loops play together in perfect sync.
- Drag in, stop and start loops to create your own unique composition.
- Record yourself in a loop and become part of your own mashup.
- Quickly select loops from many different genres.
- Record your own video-mashup from our library of loops.
- Export your own music videos to your device or other apps.
- Email your compositions to your friends.
App development and design: Sean Henry
Sound & Video recordings, edition, mixing and post-production: Ben Hardy, Will Marsh, Andrés Pachón & Zahara Muñoz.
Musicjelly’s lead artists & founders: Ben Hardy & Zahara Muñoz.
Musicjelly is a platform-project exploring a new form of connection between artists and audience. All loops have been filmed by Musicjelly’s team - we then put them together online, in installations and as mobile apps like this one.
We're constantly evolving and would love to hear what you think is great and what you think could be better. If you’d like to find out how to support our project go to www.musicjelly.com.
What's New in Version 1.4.0
Our new metronome helps to keep your recordings in time.
You can now use the front and back cameras to record your loops.
Name your composition before you share it with your friends.
- Category: Music
- Updated: 30 November 2016
- Version: 1.4.0
- Size: 56.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Musicjelly Ltd.
- © 2015 Musicjelly
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes