MY ASICS Run Training
By ASICS Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Start training with MY ASICS. Create personalized running training plans for full marathons, half marathons, 10K, 5K, 10 mile and 5 mile distances. MY ASICS training plans adapt to your goals and abilities as you run, and automatically adjust your schedule if you miss a run day. You can also track your running route, total time, lap times, distance, and average pace in real time. Try it now and see why 2 out of 3 MY ASICS runners beat their goals.
DESIGNED FOR ALL RUNNERS
Whether you are just starting out on your first 5K, or you are preparing for your tenth marathon, MY ASICS is designed for you. MY ASICS training plans range in length from 12 to 33 weeks and 2 and 4 day training schedules per week. You can personalize the intensity and frequency of your training plan to match your current running ability and fitness. MY ASICS has all the features you need to maximize your training:
* Get your personalized run training plan in seconds
* View your position and running route on a real-time GPS-based map
* Track your run route, total time, lap times, distance, and average pace
* Adjust your pace to maximize performance
* Look ahead at your schedule, phases and upcoming runs
* Save your routes and sync your runs with online logbook
* Log runs manually, if you prefer to run without your phone
* Share your runs and achievements with friends
* Track the mileage on your shoes and other gear
MY ASICS was developed over 7 years of running performance research by the ASICS Institute of Sport Science in Kobe, Japan. MY ASICS uses a proprietary algorithm to build up your anaerobic threshold to improve endurance and maximize performance.
MY ASICS WORKS WITH YOUR FAVORITE DEVICES
* Apple Watch - control your run and track your progress from your wrist
* SONY Smart B-Trainer — get the wearable headset that allows you to playback music at the right tempo to keep you on-pace for your MY ASICS run
* Seiko ASICS WATCH AP02 — connects directly to your MY ASICS account via the Mac and Windows desktop app
* Import data from Garmin, Polar, Suunto, TomTom and other wearable devices
* Integrate with Runkeeper —sync your account with other health and fitness apps through the web platform
Download MY ASICS and create a free, personalized plan on the "plan" tab— then lace up and start running. If you already have a MY ASICS account, simply log in to sync your current plan and recent runs to the app.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
We would like to know what you think of the app. To send feedback or get support, click on the Feedback button in the Settings section of the app. Get out there and have a great run!
ASICS is a trusted and respected world leader in running, and MY ASICS was created to bring our sport science to every runner who wants to achieve their running goals.
What's New in Version 2.7.2
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Good for race training, would be great if it linked to Apple Health app
I'm using this app to train for a half marathon. It allows you to input your race date and fitness level and formulates a plan from this. It's very user friendly and you can log any extra runs that you do without the app and also use it on days where you run extra.
Lost a star because it doesn't tell you calories burned and there is no option to have it sync with the apple health app.
It would be great if it could plan your run route based on the distance set but that may be asking too much of a free app.
Very user friendly
This app is extremely user friendly to the beginner runner and I love how it creates a plan for you based on your needs. The interface is good and though I've only been using this app for a week for short runs I feel it offers me everything I need. The only things I would like to see is a more cohesive way to track progress (a chart) and more indication of what pace I'm running at, especially at the start of my runs when I am setting my pace.
Ok, but could be better
I've just downloaded the app (for the second time) and have a race on May 14th. It won't let me select that date so I have to go for the 19th and yet, according to the app, my first run is not for a week! Last time I had the app I told it I can run a 10k in 50 minutes (with little to no training) with the app and training hard 3x a week it predicted I could do it in 1hr 11 min - I'm better with no training!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 09 January 2017
- Version: 2.7.2
- Size: 71.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: ASICS Corporation
- © ASICS Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.