My Book List - Scan ISBN barcode, create and manage your library collection database inventory
By Giacomo Balli
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Includes Barcode scanner to make adding books super fast!
"The ideal repository for book recommendations gathered from friends, reviews, and other sources, the app will locate the actual book cover and store it on its iBook-like shelf or as an entry on a list. The app can also access all the book titles, charts, covers, descriptions, and acquisition options in any of the iBookstores worldwide, Amazon, and the free texts at Google Books."
A simple and beautiful layout will help you keep track of the amazing books you come across.
* Create a personal library of books
* Information is retrieved directly from Amazon and iBooks Store
* Add manually (not via search), or SCAN BARCODE
* Snap picture of cover when manually adding book
* Includes charts of top books for all genres
* Book Genius feature (find similar titles)
* Touch link to view details for each book (and easily purchase)
* Entire library is locally saved/cached
* 2 different library views (grid and list)
* ability to sort the list
* share features
* export features
It's also a great help when friends and family suggest books to you and you never know where to write them down and eventually forget.
"Every day you hear or read about a book that sounds interesting - and now there's an app designed to help track all those books recommendations," commented developer Giacomo Balli. "My Book List is the personalized book list of all the books you've been meaning to read, and those you've read."
What's New in Version 3.97
Many improvements requested by users in this update!
Offline support has finally been added. Now you will be able to see your books also when you have no internet connection.
Secondly, a feature to browse your book categories has been implemented. Simply change the category from the drop down, with an empty search filed and you will see all books in that category.
Finally, you can specify if you books you add should be marked as read or not, by default.
Would have been nice to pay once rather than having to purchase add ons also barcode scanner doesn't seem to work but that may because I'm using an iPod touch not an iPhone etc
Barcode scanner DOES work in the UK. Great app, easy to use and all at a quick glance. Would have been 5 stars if an up-front payment rather than add ons.
Would have preferred to pay upfront for app with everything included, then I would have rated this 5 stars.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Catalogues
- Updated: 15 March 2014
- Version: 3.97
- Size: 9.6 MB
- Languages: English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Developer: Giacomo Balli
- © 2010 - 2014, Giacomo Balli
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- barcode scanner unlock£0.69
- app functionality unlock£0.69
- remote database & device sync£1.49