My Contacts Backup
By GLOBILE BILISIM BILGISAYAR HIZMETLERI ILETISIM DANISMANLIK SANAYI TICARET LIMITED SIRKETI
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
--- Since 2011 over 5.000.000 iPhone and iPad users preferred our app to backup their contacts. Thanks you all for great & encouraging reviews. ---
"No signing in, no accounts, no activations, just send your contacts in a universal format to yourself or others through the mail app. This app backs your contacts up, or simply transfers them in a simple, tangible way that just about every device can read. Bravo!"
My Contacts Backup is the easiest way to backup and restore your contacts all from your phone without needing a computer or synchronization. You can backup all your contacts with a single touch and send them to yourself as a .vcf attachment via email.
All contacts can then easily be restored any time by simply opening the .vcf file in your mailbox with iOS Mail app.
* Offline Backup. No need to sync to any server. Just email the backup file to yourself.
* Easy restore. No need to use any app to restore backup file. Just tap on the *.vcf backup file in the iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad Mail client and restore your contacts for FREE.
* In App vCard Restore Feature
* Set REMINDER to backup regularly (weekly or monthly)
* Easily transfer contacts between iOS Devices using just email client.
* Backup Contacts as VCF (VCard) or Export Contacts as CSV (Excel) file
* Delete All Contacts in Address Book
* VCF backup is limited to max 500 contacts. You need to download PRO version for unlimited contacts backup.
IMPORTANT NOTE: After sending backup file (*.vcf) to yourself, please check your inbox to see if message arrived and contains attachment (backup file). Sometimes email providers block attachments if attachment size is too large. Try with another mail account if possible, to send your backup file.
What's New in Version 2.3.1
* Minor bugfixes
If you are interested in TV Series, don't forget to check out our new app "My TV Episodes" :)
I originally had an iPhone4 then 2yrs ago bought an iPhone6. I kept the 4 up to date by backing up just in case I needed it. Recently days ago I installed ios10.1 to my iphone6 and found I'd lost virtually all my contacts (I don't use iCloud I don't trust it) lost contacts - business life over I could see all my contacts in my iphone4 but could not transfer them to my 6 without loosing all my resent text messages off my 6, after research on Google when reading an article they mentioned this free app so I downloaded it 'SUCCESS :-)' and a mega bonus I have all my contacts now on an email back up which I have stored safely in is own folder in my email account. This was a free app however if it were a £100 it would be worth it, 10-10 to the designers of this app 100% worth it - Thanks.
Great app. Got me out of a hole.
Great app that does what it says on the tin. I had a problem on the PC requiring a Windows reinstall, and lost all my contacts!
Then I found this app, and have been delighted. It easily backs up all my contacts, and emails them to my other devices. Every so often it reminds me to back them up again (if I've added some). Perfect! Thank you!
Great quick backup
MC Backup is a simple, quick way to backup contacts. I use it in between phone backups to computer. This way I know all recent tweaks and changes to my address book are preserved.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 11 April 2016
- Version: 2.3.1
- Size: 23.1 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: GLOBILE BILISIM BILGISAYAR HIZMETLERI ILETISIM DANISMANLIK SANAYI TICARET LIMITED SIRKETI
- © OBSS Mobile 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- In App vCard Restore£0.79