The official Walt Disney World® app! Now it’s easier than ever to plan and share your vacation details—at home and on the go.
- Quickly access real-time wait times, park hours, Character greetings, parade showtimes and more.
- Use the interactive, GPS-enabled map to explore Walt Disney World Resort and easily see the dining options, attractions and more nearest to you.
- Find your way around with step-by-step directions to locations across Walt Disney World Resort.
- Purchase your theme park tickets.†
- Buy merchandise from Shop Disney Parks on the app. Browse keepsakes, find items in the park and ship to most U.S. addresses.
- Browse restaurant menus, make dining reservations, modify existing ones and even order your meal right from your phone at select locations.
- Select and modify your party’s FastPass+ experiences.
- Download, edit and share your Disney PhotoPass photos and videos throughout your vacation once you’ve purchased Memory Maker, a product
that gets you unlimited photos taken by our complimentary photographers at select locations.
- Search and filter activities by height requirements, locations, interests and
more to find exactly what you’re looking for.
- Keep select Disney Resort hotel reservations, dining plans and activities organized—all in one spot with My Plans.
- Save time by starting your Disney Resort hotel check-in process right on the app.
- Visit My Account to manage your Disney Resort reservations, tickets, MagicBands and cards, share plans with others and sign out.
- Share plans with others through Family & Friends.
- Discover official content for Walt Disney World Resort, including our 4 theme parks (Magic Kingdom® park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® park), 2 water parks (Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach), Disney Springs, select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
†Ticket sales are for residents of the U.S. and Canada only and may not be available in some countries. Ticket prices are in USD only.
Have questions, problems, comments or suggestions? Reach out to us at email@example.com.
Connecting to the Internet in the parks: Without a strong Internet signal, wait times, park hours and schedules may not update accurately. You can see if your device is connected properly by checking under Settings.
Note: Some features in this app will require your full name, country, birthdate
and email address, as well as access to your location data. If Bluetooth is enabled on your device, this app will also collect your precise location information through beacon technology in order to improve your in-park experience, such as wait times. To facilitate the sign-in process, the app will
also require access to your email address, stored within Account Manager.
This app will request access to your camera to scan credit cards for purchases, link tickets and passes to your account, and scan and link PhotoPass cards.
The app will request access to your external storage to cache certain data for offline browsing. The app will request access to your contacts to assign purchased PhotoPass images to your contacts.
Optional planning tools may also ask you to provide details about your travel party. Some features in this app include the ability to make purchases and will require a Wi-Fi or mobile carrier data connection. Guests must be 18 years or older to make purchases.
Before downloading, please consider that this app contains in-app purchases that cost real money.
This app provides you with the option to receive push notifications for
information relating to your visit to a Park or stay at a Disney Resort hotel.
With this release, we fixed bugs and improved overall app performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Fast pass fail
On vacation for three weeks 24th Sept to 15th Oct. 14 day Disney passes for all the family, and our grandsons first trip to Disney. Everyone super excited. After purchasing the tickets, we tried every day, 30 days prior to flying out to Orlando and every day in Orlando to book fast passes and could not get any times for any of the Animal Kingdom rides and could not get any of the character picture fastpass slots to any of the parks and wait times on standby are just too long for a small child.
May I make a suggestion to the powers that be at Disney, Disney is a magical day out for the family, Walt Disney's vision was for all children and adults alike to feel the magic of Mickey Mouse and his theme park however Disney without the opportunity to meet Mickey and Minnie is just another theme park, you are not just another theme park, you are a magical theme park, work some magic and make Mickey more accessible to visitors.
You have a magical day now.
Fast passes don’t work unless you stay on site or have annual pass
Purchase 14 day Disney tickets and have been very disappointed this year, as we were unable to get fast Passes for any of the new Pandora rides , or7 dwarf mine train even though we have been trying for 30 day prior to our arrival, We queued for 40 minuets to see the lion king show and after 5 minuets into the show we were told that the show had been cancelled, no explanation given ! , We were there with our grandchildren who had been looking forward to see this show since booking our holiday, our 6 year old granddaughter left animal Kingdom in tears, definitely no Disney magic for us. We payed $22 for parking, plus park entry ticket money, and wasn’t able to get on one ride. The fast pass system only works for the people who stay on site and have 60 days to do their fast passes, they take up 3/4 of the fast passes leaving everyone else scrambling for what’s left. Total unfair system, I’m sure Walt Disney is turning in his grave ,
It’s been a while since we visited the Parks and we decided on Hollywood Studios and Epcot. It’s great to be back and a privilege to be able to enjoy all that Disney has to offer. First impressions are...they are doing a lot of work and the skyliner construction is a massive blot on the site..great if you like pylons! Secondly, a number of our favourites from the old MGM days are no more. Sad really particularly as the number of attractions at the studios seem so few even with the opening of Toy Story land, but no Great Movie Ride, Backlot Tour, Catastrophe Canyon to name a few. Prices aren’t getting cheaper and over $20 to park a car is too much! Epcot is as lovely as ever although again, certain locations are closed, including test track!! Could write so much more...but it’s stopped raining!
- Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- 380.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Disney
- In-App Purchases
- One Day Memory Maker £64.99
- 30 Day Memory Maker £199.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.