My Disney Experience - Walt Disney World
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official Walt Disney World® app! Now it’s easier than ever to plan and share your vacation details—at home and on the go.
• Quickly access real-time wait times, park hours, Character greetings, parade showtimes and more.
• Use the interactive, GPS-enabled map to explore Walt Disney World Resort and easily see the dining options, attractions and more nearest to you.
• Purchase your theme park tickets.†
• Browse restaurant menus and make dining reservations.
• Select and modify your party’s FastPass+ experiences.
• Search, sort and filter activities by height requirements, distance, wait times and more to find exactly what you’re looking for.
• Keep reservations and activities organized in My Plans, located right on your iPhone home screen.
• Manage your Disney Resort reservations, tickets, MagicBands and cards.
• Share plans with others through Family & Friends.
• Discover official content for Walt Disney World Resort, including our 4 theme parks (Magic Kingdom® park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® park), 2 water parks (Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach), Downtown Disney® area, select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
†Ticket sales are for residents of the U.S. and Canada only and may not be available in some countries. Ticket prices are in USD only.
Have questions, problems, comments or suggestions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting to the Internet in the parks: Without a strong Internet signal, wait times, park hours and schedules may not update accurately. You can see if your device is connected properly by checking under Settings.
Note: Some app features require location data or for you to register by providing your full name, country, birthdate and email address in order to use them. Optional planning tools may also ask you about your travel party or allow you to save a credit card to your profile for online purchases.
What's New in Version 2.9.1
We fixed a bug that prevented Guests from seeing all the available dining reservation times and some dining search results.
This app is brilliant ! Everything is so clever and so easy to use! One of the smartest apps I've seen. My only gripe would be if it could just join two profiles together under the family and friends, so everyone can add something to a wish list for the family holiday and having a bit more control over things too if you were to set one person as the admin. Little tweaks and it would be perfect !
Having just visited Disney for the first time with this app and the new fast pass+ system I was very disappointed to learn that because my iPhone is European there is a glitch and the fast pass part of the app did not work! We could book the fast passes but it didn't tell us the times and always had to queue at guest relations to find out our times and by that time it was too late to get good times or alter them. Hopefully this will be rectified by the next time we visit!
A must for anyone going to Disney. We used this on our 2 week holiday in May 2015 and it made things 100% easier! From finding out where the nearest toilet was, to finding somewhere to eat, seeing what characters are where and also to fast pass. We used this app daily and it was a god send. A must!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 27 May 2015
- Version: 2.9.1
- Size: 89.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2014 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.