If you are a pupil at a Scottish secondary school you can create your own personal exam timetable using SQA’s Exam Timetable Builder. Once you have created your timetable you’ll be able to view your personal exam schedule at a glance, add notes to exam entries, e-mail the timetable to yourself or a friend, and even integrate it into other calendars using iCal.
This free app also provides information and resources to help you prepare for your exams, and links to other useful websites.
- create your own personal timetable
- add SQA exams and non SQA custom exams
- add multiple exams in one search
- add notes to exam listings
- display exam times as either a list or calendar
- send timetable to e-mail address
- integrate into other calendars via iCal attachment (eg. Google calendar, Outlook)
- help and guidance for sitting exams including exam study guides
- links to MySQA and other useful websites
- local notifications to provide reminders of upcoming exams
- add exams to iOS calendar
Please note: exam dates update automatically and notify you if any of your exams have changed.
- Updated guides links
Ratings and Reviews
Good enough app. People have suggested just entering your SCN to generate exams which would be great but it only takes a minute or so to enter your own. What I feel this app does need however, is the ability to enter seat numbers - I know there is a space for notes at the bottom but I'd rather the number was clearly displayed next to the exam and time etc. I'll ignore the irony of having an app on a phone/iPod and the fact that these items are strictly banned in exams and give it a thumbs up :)
Explanation... ( for me anyway )
I downloaded this app to find it crashed As I opened it this happened with a few of my other apps and between this and not being able to download apps because I hadn't updated, I updated I then downloaded it again and it work perfect. So maybe you should consider updating your iPod :) otherwise great product
Fantastic app. I was quickly able to select all my son's exams and create a list of them all. I emailed this to myself and it came through in an easy to read table format. Better still, the email included an iCal file which instantly added all the dates and times for the exams to my iPad calendar. Can't fault the app. Very impressive.
- Scottish Qualifications Authority
- 3.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Scottish Qualifications Authority
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.