My House of Memories
By National Museums Liverpool
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
My House of Memories™ allows you to explore objects from the past and share memories together. It can be used by anyone, but has been designed for, and with, people living with dementia and their carers.
Browse through objects from across the decades, brought to life with multimedia, to reminisce about a range of every day objects, from school life to sport. Save objects to your own memory tree, memory box or memory timeline. Create personal profiles for different people, so that they can save their favourite objects and look at them again. Read the carer's toolkit, with top tips for reminiscence, and ideas for memory activities you can do together.
* Hundreds of inspirational objects from the 1920s-1980s to stimulate memory and conversation
* Fascinating facts and background information about the objects
* Music, sound effects and videos to provide a rich, multi-sensory experience and bring objects to life
* An easy to use design with simple touch screen controls that empower users
* Activities to do together - collect your favourite objects for display in a memory tree, memory box or timeline
* A ‘read aloud’ option for people who prefer to listen than read
* Helpful ‘Hints’ to prompt people and remind them what the objects are
* A toolkit for carers, with tips and hints on additional memory activities you can do together
What's New in Version 2.00
Music Box feature to playback your memory displays
All new redesigned Find Out More section
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 02 February 2015
- Version: 2.00
- Size: 517 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: National Museums & Galleries on Merseyside
- © National Museums Liverpool
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.