MY LITTLE PONY - Friendship is Magic
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Saddle up for adventure with Twilight Sparkle & friends!
After being locked away in the moon for centuries, Nightmare Moon is set free and spreading night across Ponyville! Only Twilight Sparkle and her friends can free Ponyville from her grasp and bring light and friendship back to the land. Help them rebuild the town and reach their dreams in exciting quests!
* Your favorite ponies are here: Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack and more!
* Make your Ponyville the most magical place in Equestria.
* Play fun mini-games with your ponies: Ball Bounce, Apple-Picking and Magic Wings!
* Interact with your friends and feel the Magic of Friendship!
* Enjoy official TV show voice talents featured in the game!
MY LITTLE PONY - Friendship is Magic is free to play, but if you wish you can enrich your experience by purchasing game items with real money. You can disable in-app purchases by adjusting your device’s settings.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
What's New in Version 1.9.0
WELCOME TO SWEET APPLE ACRES
A whole new zone for you to explore and expand!
Meet 7 new Apple ponies.
13 ponies from Ponyville are also moving in. They will be placed in your Inventory.
15 colourful new decorations
9 new shops full of goodies
9 new homes for a whole bushel of friends
EVERY DAY'S AN ADVENTURE
New Daily and Weekly Events
Earn cool prizes in Solo Events by playing mini-games
4 new ponies from series 4 of the show!
3 new ponies you can win as rewards and prizes
OTHER FUN STUFF
Level cap increase: reach level 80 to get Pinky Pie's parents: Igneous Rock and Cloudy Quartz.
Exclusive World Cup decorations that are only available for a short time
New Overland Travel Map! Journey to Equestria locations in a fun and interactive way!
Thank you for playing, everypony! Your continued support makes all this possible!
My daughter likes it but..
I think the ethics are somewhat concerning. So she buys into the franchise, had some ponies, some Equestria dolls, songs the songs, watches the show and now the app is here and if she wants to proceed she has to pay really expensively to get the ponies she wants. I worked out one of the ponies in this game, if you were to pay for it with purchased gems would be nigh on $30 and that's not even a high ranking pony. Shocking!!! There must be other ways the developers can make money without breaking kids hearts or parents bank balances. Other than that all good.. Apart from the games become hugely repetitive. The bloody join the dots stars game is the most nothing thing ever.
Only Two Little Problems
This game is absolutely fantastic but there are two problems that I have encountered:
1. I recently bought Applejack and she is two parts away from being a one-star pony. However, after I play the magic wings game, she hasn't got her star, nor do I have my bits back from the activity. Please fix ASAP!
2. Gems and Hearts are far too difficult to get, as some people in the Brony fandom, like myself, don't know anyone else who plays the app and so cannot get Hearts except for one Heart per song in the EQG Dance Game. Also, Gems are far too hard to find and save, and most people don't havethe money to waste on buying Gem packs.
Fun to play, but....
I really like the new update, having somewhere new to customise and new ponies to level up is fun. But Granny Smith is way to expensive, we shouldn't have to spend so much real money on these things. It's meant to be a fun game.
Also quite a few of the quests have asked for Vampire Fruit Bats to be cleared, much like the Changelings and Parasprites. But they hardly ever spawn, I found myself skipping those quests because it would take about 2 days for 4 groups of bats to spawn.
I've now reached a quest where I have to buy an apple tree, and it costs 75 gems to buy. And it costs 75 gems to skip! I don't want to have to spend so much on a decoration!
- Category: Games
- Updated: 04 June 2014
- Version: 1.9.0
- Size: 84.3 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Gameloft
- MY LITTLE PONY © 2012 Hasbro.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- SCOOP OF GEMS£2.99
- POUCH OF GEMS£1.49
- PILE OF GEMS£6.99
- SCOOP OF BITS£2.99
- POUCH OF BITS£1.49
- PILE OF BITS£6.99
- BUCKET OF GEMS£10.49
- MOUNTAIN OF GEMS£20.99
- CRATE OF GEMS£13.99
- MOUNTAIN OF BITS£20.99