Established in 1993, MS-UK is a national charity dedicated to empowering people with multiple sclerosis to make the most of today, and live life to the full.
New Pathways is the bi-monthly magazine from MS-UK. Each issue contains the latest news on multiple sclerosis studies, information on living with MS and personal stories and testimonies of people living life to the full with MS.
From new drug therapies to revolutionary research, we cover the topics you need to know about. There are no taboo subjects. If it matters to people affected by MS, we’ll be sure to explore it.
And we believe it is important that people can share their stories through New Pathways, which is why we always speak to people living with MS. Real voices matter, and we showcase your opinions in our letters page and regular reader surveys.
There are also opportunities to get involved. Whether you enjoy fundraising, volunteering or would like to write an article for us, all of the details are in the magazine.
Single issues are available to purchase at £2.99. 1 year subscriptions are available for £14.99.
Subscription related details:
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
-Minor bug fixes
- Digital Edition Technology Ltd
- 43.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © MS-UK
- In-App Purchases
- MS-UK Subscription £19.99
- Issue 99 £3.99
- My MS-UK Issue 96 £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.