Manage your account from your phone, with My O2. You’ll be able to add data Bolt Ons, see your recent charges and check your allowances, whenever you want. And you can sign in quickly and securely with your fingerprint.
If you’re on Pay Monthly, you’ll be able to:
- See how much data you’ve got left
- Check your tariff and allowances
- Add a Bolt On if you’re running low on data
- View your bill and see who you’ve been calling and texting
- Pay your bill quickly and securely
- Check your upgrade options
- Change your tariff
- Get perks, offers and more
If you’re on Pay As You Go, you’ll be able to:
- See your balance and allowances
- Add a Bolt On if you’re running low on data, minutes or texts
- Top up using our automated call service
- See your calling plan prices
- Get help with your device, bill and more
- Find a free O2 Wifi hotspot
If you’re on Pay Monthly, you’ll have been given your username and password when you joined us. If you’ve forgotten them, just go to the My O2 sign in page and click ‘Help me sign in’.
If you’re on Pay As You Go, go to o2.co.uk/register to sign up to My O2. If you’ve forgotten your login details, go to the My O2 sign in page and click Register now.
Once you’ve signed in on your phone or tablet, you’ll be able to set up a pin. Or on certain devices, you’ll be able to sign in using your fingerprint. So it’s quick and easy to get onto the app.
Bear in mind that the My O2 app isn’t available for O2 Business customers. And if you use the app outside of our Europe Zone, data roaming charges might apply.
Ready for a new phone or tablet? We’ve now made upgrading easier for you.
Ratings and Reviews
5 STAR APP
I’ve recommended this O2 app to family an friends, ‘Why’ because it gives you all the information you need and require, at the end of your finger tips.
• Let’s you keep check of your data usage, so if your running low, use the app to add a bolt on, the good thing about adding a bolt on, what you don’t use rolls over to the following month, how cool is that.
• Also lets you keep an eye on your minutes, texts and your monthly billing.
• Shows you how much you have paid of your device, and what you owe, so when your due an upgrade, O2 will let you know.
• What l like the most, is the ‘Help Service’ which is built into the app, you have a problem with your devices, or billing, you can speak with an O2 Guru online or give them a call, their customer service is outstanding, they are always happy to help in any way they can.
l have both an iPhone and an iPad with a combined billing service. This is perfect for me, one less direct debit to think about.
O2 have combined everything together, in one small little package, they have really thought of everything. This app has made my busy life style a lot easier, so worrying and stressing about my monthly bill is now a thing of the past‘ l can’t rate it enough’. That’s why l have given a 5 Star rating.
From Yours Truly
Travel add on
I am unhappy with o2 and, after many years with them will be changing my provider at the end of this contract. I went into rugby o2 store on two occasions to enquire about charges for a forthcoming visit to America. I was told on both occasions that my particular contract, as it was more than 4gb would cover America and Canada. Therefore I would not have any charges to my bill. This however was not the case. I was charged £4.99 per day every time I turned off the airplane mode, even though I did not make or receive calls or send texts for 4 out of the 5 days charged. I do not understand why the system has changed where I could receive texts free but would only be charged 50p if I sent one and if I made a call it was so much per minute. I didn’t need data because most hotels and restaurants provide Wifi. My husband is with 3 mobile and was able to use every aspect of his phone the whole holiday free of charge.
Good company !!
I’ve been with O2 for nearly 15 years, they’ve always been helpful, polite and great value for money (if you’ve been with them long enough) coverage is generally really good.
My 2 gripes are that their recycling prices are poor, I recently exchanged my iPhone 7plus for an iPhone X, the recycled price they offered was easily £200+ less than what I could have received elsewhere (not just Ebay)
Secondly, there should be more competitive prices if you add a second phone or additional contract sim only deals if you decide to add them on O2 but their O2 priority offers and deals seems to offset any negatives so no real complaints, I’ll stay with them. I moved from Vodafone and I’ll never go back (loooong story)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.