My Peterborough enables you to report issues such as fly-tipping, graffiti or abandoned vehicles direct to the council. Attach a photo or let you phone record the exact location to help us pinpoint the problem. The information will be sent straight to the right department. Once we’ve resolved the issue we’ll also be able to let you know.
New in v3.9.6:
- iOS 10 support
- Improved ADA compliance
- Topic-based push notifications to citizen subscribers
- Improvements to address validation
- New webview for widgets
- Improvements to error handling
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Why can’t we enter our own issues? Instead of having to choose from the list. I wanted help with lights and path across our playing field, but I can’t find it under the categories given?
Waste of time and no control
Once submitted you can’t delete, so don’t put sensitive information on it as you have no control, make a mistake or put house number then you can’t edit or remove it
You can’t see what you are writing. Whoever designed this ap should be embarrassed
- PublicStuff LLC
- 35.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PublicStuff, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.