With this application you can create your passport photos directly from your device.
Few and intuitive steps and you can print, save or share your photos for documents and passport.
Do not necessary great knowledge of photography world, you can use this app if you are inexperienced or photographer.
• Save time and money.
• Photo formats most common in the world, 4.5x3.5 cm, 2x2 inch, 4x3 cm and many others.
• Photographic paper most used, A4, A5, A6, 13x18, 3½x5¼ and many others, in centimeters or inches.
• Adjust the print margins.
• Set the resolution of the image (dpi).
• Set the printer paper's direction (portrait or landscape).
• Print, save or export only the photos you need, from single photo up to 14.
• Set contrast, brightness and saturation of your images.
• Check the print settings with the ruler printed on the side of the passport photos.
• Fixed an issue with the layout on iPhone 5 / SE
Ratings and Reviews
A dream to use
Fast, efficient, intuitive & standardised for a wide range of individual countries. I literally opened the App, picked the country, took the photo & printed the photos on photographic paper, all in 5 minutes (presumably we could have used soft copy but, in this case, I needed hard copy). Astonishingly simple.
Prints wrong size
Using a canon MG4250 and while using a setting for Uk passport 3.5 x 4.5cm it prints images that 1.6 x 2.1cm and completely useless. Tried as much fiddling as I could but don’t have a day to waste on this so going to a photo booth. Will try to get refund from Apple.
Probably you have a wrong print direction.
Easy to use but photos came out about half the size I selected
- Raffaele Di Marzo
- 28.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Raffaele Di Marzo
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.