My Pregnancy & Baby Today | Daily Tracker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to your parenting journey! Let our beautifully designed app be your guide, bringing you expert information, insights, and daily tips throughout pregnancy and your baby’s first year. All this from the parenting destination chosen by 400 million mums and dads worldwide.
Get expert advice and insights every day of your pregnancy:
• Learn how your body is changing and how to cope with aches and pains.
• Discover everything you need to know for the healthiest pregnancy possible.
• Get well-timed tips and advice from medical experts.
• See what your baby looks like each week with detailed fetal development images and videos.
• Connect with other parents-to-be due at the same time as you and swap real-life tips.
• Turn weekly Bumpie pics of your growing belly into a beautiful time-lapse video keepsake.
• Find the perfect baby name with our baby name finder.
• Explore your local options for where to give birth with the birth choice tool.
Get daily parenting guidance throughout your baby’s first year:
• Receive support, advice, reminders, laughs, and everything else you need as a new parent.
• Track your baby's development with a personalised daily calendar
• Get well-timed expert advice on sleep, feeding, health, activities and more.
• Organise photos of your baby's firsts and funny moments all in one place.
• Connect with parents of babies the same age as yours for 24/7 support and advice.
What's New in Version 3.8.0
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Thank you for choosing BabyCentre! Please leave us a review or send app feedback or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Amazing little app.
I've had this app from day one of founding out I was pregnant. It reassured me, educated me and guided me through my very early days of pregnancy. Now almost 22 weeks pregnant I still love this app. You get a little notification every week to remind you how your little bambino is doing and how big that they now are! It's lovely. Would defiantly recommend. ❤️
Love the app but
Great app but I wanted to sign up because I miscarried and was looking for support from other women. In order to sign up you have to put a pregnancy due date. Which for someone whose lost a baby can be hurtful and on top when you're due you get emails of congratulations on a fake date which again can be hurtful. There needs to be a way to sign up without putting a due date.
Love this app
I love this baby app. Day to day it tells you diffeeent things , has help and tips and in depth information about helping you and your baby. The bumpie selfie tool is awesome to watch ur bump grow over time from start to end 🙈💗💙.. also keeps u in tact with how many weeks and days you are. Glad I downloaded it because it's helped me a lot
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 27 January 2017
- Version: 3.8.0
- Size: 121 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: BabyCenter
- All contents copyright © BabyCenter LLC. 1997-2015 All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.