My Room Painter
By Crown Paints
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Crown Paints’ “MyRoomPainter” is the all in one paint project tool for both DIY and Professional users.
Choose a user profile, from DIY or Professional, and use our smart paint tools to visualise your interior or exterior surfaces with a coat of Crown, Sandtex or Sadolin paints.
Select from up to 3000 colours using the colour picker, colour name search or, use the colour match feature to find your perfect colour from your own photo. “MyRoomPainter” makes it easy to experiment with colours and offers complementary and tonal schemes for any chosen colour. Save multiple colour schemes for comparison or share them with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or by email.
With its handy paint calculator, full product range listing and GPS stockist finder for the UK & Ireland everything you need to plan your project is at your fingertips.
- Use sample (Quick Painter) images or create a new project with your own photos.
- Virtually paint an area with one touch, or with easy to use paint tools.
- Use your own images to colour match to a Crown Paints colours to complement furniture or create a colour scheme from inspiring photographs.
- Share your creations with friends and family.
- Save projects with multiple images or colour schemes, open to edit or add more images.
- Browse the full Crown Paints product and colour range.
- Calculate how much paint you will need for your project.
- Watch helpful hints and tips videos and keep up to date with the latest news from Crown Paints.
- Find your nearest Crown Paints stockist.
- Review FAQs, links to useful websites or Contact the Crown Team for advice or assistance.
What's New in Version 2.64
To ensure the best experience for our Crown Paints users, this release includes some necessary updates for iOS 10.
Having just downloaded the app I am excited to use it. On loading the app I had difficulty using it but having tried it again today I have managed to use it successfully. When choosing your paint you first need to choose a surface, i.e. Walls, once you choose your colour you need to add to palette. This is where I went wrong initially. All is good now and the app looks to be better than some of the others I have seen.