Have all of your private photos, videos, notes, contacts and audio password protected within the My Secret Folder app. Take break-in photos for incorrect logins (optional). Manage your content with simplicity and keep track of incorrect password attempts with badge alerts and e-mail break-in reports.
Key App Features:
• Badge alerts for attempted break-in attempts
• Sign up to e-mail break-in reports with intruder photo and GPS location
• Separate normal and decoy access modes
• Organize, browse, and share your precious photos and videos
• Import & export photos and videos from your Camera Roll**
• Take private photos from within the app without them entering your Camera Roll
• Create & manage secret notes for passwords & secret messages
• Store private contact details
• Record and play secret audio files
• Create & organise custom albums for your secret content
• USB albums let you transfer content locally or in the cloud
- Break-in location requires the user to ensure "Location Services" is switched ON.
- Break-in photos requires the user to ensure "Privacy > Photos > My Folder" is switched ON.
- We cannot delete photos from the native Photos app. You must delete them yourself, after importing them into My Secret Folder, if you want to protect those pictures from prying eyes.
- We cannot access the VIDEO folder used in the native Videos Application. However videos from the Camera Roll are fully accessible and new videos can be recorded inside the My Secret Folder Application.
- All files are locally stored in the App and remain private.
Update to fix passcode issue when users move to a new device
Ratings and Reviews
Since the app has been updated I have lost nearly 200 photos, some of which I needed for work and important documents. I have emailed twice and had no response.
We have tested this here and have not seen this issue. Sorry if we have not replied to your support ticket, if you can email us again we will look out for the email and respond
UPDATE NEEDED NOW
After most recent update for password issue I’ve lost half of the two hidden sectors. Unacceptable as I have donated TWICE to support this. Would be cheaper buying an app that actually works.
Fix required to RECOVER lost sector.
We have tested this here and have not seen this issue. If you can contact us via our support email we can look into this further.
Passcode not working
The passcode is not working more of a normal folder now. Nothing is secret
You may have been prompted to reset your password. If this is the case, please go into the app settings and set a password
- Red Knight
- 22.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Red Knight Interactive 2011-2018
- In-App Purchases
- Lock Pack 1 (4 Locks) £0.99
- Lock Pack 2 (4 Locks) £0.99
- Donation level 1 £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.