With My Sky, you can join our free loyalty programme, Sky VIP. It’s also the quickest and easiest way to securely manage your Sky products and services, pay your bill and get help if you need it.
Brilliantly simple and personalised to you, My Sky makes managing your account, paying your bill and getting help easier than ever before. Get instant access to the information you need, when you need it.
• Join Sky VIP – the loyalty programme that gets more rewarding the longer you’re with us. It’s our way of saying thank you. Join now to discover your rewards.
• View and manage your Sky services, and see the offers and upgrades available to you.
• Check and pay your bills, view your future costs, and change your payment details.
• Track your Sky Q and Sky Multiscreen orders, and reschedule TV engineer visits if you need to.
• Find out what you'll need to know before you can book your Home Move and contact us through the app.
• Keep an eye on your broadband speed and usage.
• Track your Sky Mobile order from dispatch to delivery, and view your credit agreement.
• Keep up-to-date with the latest updates about your Sky account and services with in-app notifications.
• Manage your Sky Go devices, reset your TV PIN, activate Remote Record and pair your viewing card.
• Fix broadband problems quickly using our broadband diagnostic tool and solve common issues fast with our step-by-step guides. And if you still need to contact us, we’ll put you in touch with a Sky expert right there in the app.
The My Sky app. Your Sky world in the palm of your hand.
In this release, we’ve fixed a few bugs you’ve reported about issues you’ve had getting into the app.
We’re always listening to your feedback to ensure My Sky is right for you, so check back for updates!
If you’re having technical issues while using My Sky, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Personally, I’ve had no issues whatsoever with Sky. None. The Sky itself works perfectly (SkyQ 1Tb, 1 x minibox and Fibre 40/10). Sky Q took a while to get used to but I wouldn’t be without it now and thankfully, BT finally upgraded our area to fibre, so didn’t hesitate going for the Unlimited Sky Fibre. Before was 7mbps downstream/0.5mbps upstream - now 40mbps down/10mbps up which is much, much better when downloading Sky films in HD, along with faster uploads. The staff are always polite on the phone and the engineers that come out are courteous and competent. Our WiFi in the house is perfect everywhere due to Sky’s ‘mesh’ and I rarely have to reboot boxes (maybe once a month?). My only gripe really is that subtitles can be a bit flaky which I believe Sky are working to resolve (known issue). As for this app (My Sky) - again, no issues at all. And no, I do not work for Sky (in fact, I work for a charity).
I’ve been with sky now for many years, when I want to change my package there is never a problem, and the advisor on the end of the phone is always(well except the last person I spoke too, who was obviously having a bad day, even though it was not mid morning yet, sounded like he just did not want to be there or help anyone) polite and cheerful, nothing is usually to much bother for them, I’ve managed to keep my package even when swapping things around to a acceptable payment that I can afford and choosing the channels that we like to watch. If you don’t like sky there are plenty of other choices out there for you to switch too. We also have three mobile accounts with them, great roll over service for unused data.
Bull baffles brains
If only Sky put as much effort into customer service at all levels as they do into their programming and technical functionality!?
I won’t comment at length on the poverty of their customer service which only works relatively smoothly if you want to upgrade?
Anything else takes an age to access any help unless it’s on their FAQs. Clearly sky only want to speak to you if you want to leave or upgrade!
As far as the app is concerned it just adds an extra layer of complexity to an already
Inadequate online system with additional IDs, usernames and passwords to further confuse you and does not do what it says on the tin i.e. allow you to manage your account properly (see above), just as the website fails to do.
Sky might note that most of the app reviews talk far more about their customer service than about the app itself, which to my mind speaks volumes about their customers’ frustrations with their system.
For heavens sake, review your online presence and give customers proper control rather than force them to try to speak to your customer agents who are, on the whole, difficult to get through to, difficult to deal with and take an age to get to the point after going through security, trying to upsell before actually listening....!
- Sky UK Limited
- 153.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Sky UK Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.