This App from St. Leger Homes of Doncaster gives tenants access to a number of services to do with their property.
Using this App tenants can:
• Pay rent, Council Tax, DMBC Car Parking fines and more
• Report issues
• View / signup to view your My Service rent account online
• View and bid on properties through Doncaster HomeChoice
• Find jobs through Universal Jobmatch, St Leger Homes and DMBC
• Access everything you need to know about universal credit
• Money calculators for your finances, benefit entitlement, bedroom allowance, estimated pension age
• Apply for housing benefits online
• Access Advice and Support
• Request permission to make alterations to your home
• Learn about opportunities to get involved with St. Leger Homes
• Keep up to date with the latest news on our notice board
• All about our World of Work Academy helping our customers back into work
• Download the My Doncaster app to access Doncaster Council services
St. Leger Homes is an Arms Length Management Organisation managing around 21,000 homes on behalf of Doncaster Council. We are a limited, not-for-profit company and wholly owned by Doncaster Council.
We work in partnership with Doncaster Council, other agencies, and customers to build confident communities. We keep the well-being and satisfaction of our customers at the heart of everything that we do.
Minor updates including a change to the online repairs reporting link and addition of privacy notice.
Ratings and Reviews
Good, but ...
The app seems to be very good, but the Back/Next/Submit buttons are too small, and on my iPad are partially obscured by the WiFi and Battery State symbols. If this was changed, it would rate five stars.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.