My Tide Times Pro is the only tide times application you'll ever need. Whether you're surfing, fishing or just going to the beach you'll be able to use it to get quick and easy access to the times. We think it's the most beautiful tide times application on the market to date. This is the ad-free version of My Tide Times.
- Supports over 9,000 tidal stations across over 40 countries (including the US, Canada, UK, Australia and New Zealand)!
- Find the nearest tide tables to you when the app opens, so you can get tide predictions no matter where you are!
- View sunrise & sunset times for all locations alongside the tides in the application!
- Moonrise, moonset and moon phase information!
- View currents information for selected locations around the US & Canada! (Simply tap on a tide station, if there's currents information you'll see an extra tab).
- Never have to worry about ensuring the data is up-to-date because the app takes care of that for you!
- See 5 to 7 day forecasts for all locations (locations outside of the UK even have 30-day charts!)
- When information has been downloaded it is stored on the phone so you can view it without an internet connection!
- It offers a clean interface that you just won't get from other apps!
- No advertisements in the app!
- Optimized for iOS 11, including iPhone X!
- Apple Watch support!
- iOS 11 widget!
If you're in need of tide tables, charts, forecasts or times, don't go elsewhere - install My Tide Times today. It's similar to apps like Tides Near Me and UK Tide Times.
Small bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent, accurate app for a fair price
I only really need the app for one tide time most of the year - but still worth the fee. Having world tide times still very handy. Developer couldn't have been more helpful and knowledgeable when I had a query. Would prefer to see a visual of tide times rather than a table (ideally both or a choice) but think that's just what I'm used to.
Good App, annoying bug.
Does what you expect, simply and accurately. Very handy to have the widget, I work at a beach bar and constantly get asked when high tide is etc
Only problem is that after a while the widget stops displaying anything apart from the location and a blank space where the tide information should be.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for reporting this. The bug has been fixed in the next app update, which is coming very soon.
Quickest and easier way to find out local tide times
I’ve tried quite a few tide timetable apps and this is by far the easiest and quickest to use.
The Watch app and iOS widget make it even easier to quickly look up the info you need.
- Jake Ruston
- 14.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2017 jRustonApps.com.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.