My Tide Times is the only tide times application you'll ever need. Whether you're surfing, fishing or just going to the beach you'll be able to use it to get quick and easy access to the times. We think it's the most beautiful tide times application on the market to date.
- Supports over 9,000 tidal stations across over 40 countries (including the US, Canada, UK, Australia and New Zealand)!
- Find the nearest tide tables to you when the app opens, so you can get tide predictions no matter where you are!
- View sunrise & sunset times for all locations alongside the tides in the application!
- Moonrise, moonset and moon phase information!
- Never have to worry about ensuring the data is up-to-date because the app takes care of that for you!
- See 5 to 7 day forecasts for all locations (locations outside of the UK even have 30-day charts!)
- When information has been downloaded it is stored on the phone so you can view it without an internet connection!
- It offers a clean interface that you just won't get from other apps!
- Optimized for iOS 11, including iPhone X!
If you're in need of tide tables, charts, forecasts or times, don't go elsewhere - install My Tide Times today. It's similar to apps like Tides Near Me and UK Tide Times.
Small bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
My Favorite app
This app is so important to me as I live near the coast and a sea estuary.
I use the app to plan river swims and sea swimming and for taking the canines for a swim.
The beach swimming near me is lovely at high tide , and other near by beaches are best at low tide when sand appears. I swim in the river at high tide when the tides are higher than 6 meters and I can swim
For 30 mins at slack tide. This app give me pin point precision for planning a quick dash to the river to swim.
Really handy to have at the press of a button
I use this all the time to see when I can swim in the sea nearby, but after the latest update I seem to only be able to view 2 days and nothing more, which is annoying as I would plan the days I would be best to go after work with friends.
Why such a short outlook?
Brilliant little app. Simple, clear and easy to use. Swap between metric and imperial heights and move areas with ease. The only fault though is the outlook. Why can I only see predictions a few days ahead for uk coasts but anywhere else in the world they go on for weeks? Very frustrating as I’m wanting to view coastal wrecks which only appear at the lowest spring tides
Developer Response ,
Unfortunately rules by the UKHO (the official UK agency for tides) limit how far in advance the app can show in the UK. Other countries do not have these rules which is why other countries can see much further in advance. I hope this changes in the future.
- Jake Ruston
- 45.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2017 jRustonApps.com.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.