Whether you’re a long-term owner or have recently purchased a Toyota, there are lots of reasons to join My Toyota today. With time-saving and convenient features, My Toyota helps you manage your vehicle ownership. If you are already a My Toyota web portal user, just download this App and sign in with your existing Username and Password.
The My Toyota App contains the following features:
- Book a service or MOT in a few simple steps
- Contact Toyota Roadside Assistance in the event of a breakdown at home
- View your vehicle’s service history
- Find and contact your local Toyota Centre
- Set those all-important reminders for service, MOT, tax and more
- Keep your contact details up to date
We update the app on a regular basis so check back soon to find some exciting new features.
Bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t log in
I’ve set up an account recently but when I tried to log in today intending to verify my car when my V5C arrived from the post, I am unable to log in. When I tried the change my password, it doesn’t recognise my email address and yet when I tried to create a new account, it said that the email address was registered!
When using a different email address to register again, I’ve got an error message!
Maybe the site was down ? Hopefully I can login later.
I was having trouble sending routes to my car as it was shown sent but it didn’t show up in my car.
Would be helpful if there’s more instructions videos online.
Unable to log in
As soon as my 3yr finance plan came to the end (which, by the way, Toyota did not warn me, as they were supposed to) both my Toyota app and finance app stopped working, so I have no records of my payments (even though I have had to extended the finance plan) and have lost all my diarized dates for my future MOT, Service, tax etc. I’ve spoken to several Toyota people, whom I was advised to call about the apps not working, including the Finance Executive Team and no one has been able to help me.
This app seems utterly useless. I can’t search for info that I might usually be able to find in the manual, which I would have expected would be its primary function. Especially since the manual that came with the car is so lacking. Admittedly I haven’t needed to use its emergency functionality as yet, and hope never to have to. So I can’t comment on that aspect of it.
Seriously considering deleting this app.
- Toyota Motor Europe S.A./N.V.
- 120.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Bosnian, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Icelandic, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Toyota Motor Europe
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.